B. Incardona vs. D. Bollman 1994 Roanoke#2

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Im actual joining a gym tomorrow(for real). I think as soon as i get exercising i will get the desire to play again. Nobody knows what speed i play when i want to. I will give you a little ammo... if you knew who i gave 8 to 7 to and the only game he won was when he made one on the break and ran out you would shit!! We played 9 games and i never missed one ball i shot at my pocket.. not one. I made every bank, cut, combo.

You should go to Chicago and give the Ghost the 10 to 7 he wants (no shit) He's got some serious backers, their involved with the circus. Think about it, i'll bet on you.:)

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I don't think so, I had my hands full with the 10 ball ghost, but that was on a 5x10. Maybe you're right.:)

Billy I.

12 ball breaks way easier than 10 ball. You end up with about the same number of balls on the table after the break. in either game you end up usually having to shoot 9 or 10 balls

onepockethacker

Verified Member
You should go to Chicago and give the Ghost the 10 to 7 he wants (no shit) He's got some serious backers, their involved with the circus. Think about it, i'll bet on you.:)

Billy I.

I might do something. Let me ask you something when you were playing your best why did you quit?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
12 ball breaks way easier than 10 ball. You end up with about the same number of balls on the table after the break. in either game you end up usually having to shoot 9 or 10 balls

Will you give me 11 to 7 after you take off 50 pounds? But it will have to be within 8 months, you know i'm getting pretty old. I'll play you in Vegas at the US Open One pocket championships. Deal?

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Will you give me 11 to 7 after you take off 50 pounds? But it will have to be within 8 months, you know i'm getting pretty old. I'll play you in Vegas at the US Open One pocket championships. Deal?

Billy I.

I think you are experienced enough to understand this.. i will never give you 11 to 7

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I might do something. Let me ask you something when you were playing your best why did you quit?

I got involved in business in California, then later I got involved in sports betting for smart people, then I got involved with cards and other games in Vegas. I had too much earning power doing other things.

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I got involved in business in California, then later I got involved in sports betting for smart people, then I got involved with cards and other games in Vegas. I had too much earning power doing other things.

Billy I.

My reason for quitting was i see all of these older players who were GREAT and have nothing to show for it. It got me thinking about 8 years ago. My wife and I have been together 20 years and i have to think about the future. If i was single i would live on the road and deal with the consequences later because i love getting out on the road and playing. When your married though its tough to go alot. My brother and myself started a business and its doing really good really fast. I will be taking road trips here and there through out the year.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Why would you say never? Frost can give me 12 to 6 now, in 6 months he will probably be able to give me 11 to 5. Why wouldn't you think that you could give me 11 to 7?

Billy I.

If we EVER played a game like that it would be in private and the results would be kept private. When you beat me i wouldnt want the Ghost to have ammo

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Time for me to retire for the night, talk to you when you're more receptive.:sorry

Billy I.

Billy caught the Hacker in a moment of weakness. If i go to the US Open one pocket i will give you 10 to 7 10 to 8. You did it. After all of your working me you finally got the game out of me. You should have been a police interrogator, you would crack all the criminals.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
If we EVER played a game like that it would be in private and the results would be kept private. When you beat me i wouldnt want the Ghost to have ammo

hey hacker just a question
dont shoot me for it
if you lose to billy at 11-7
you wont be the first one to lose to him....;)
if you beat him
you wont be the first one to beat him lately......:eek:....:D
so why would you want to keep it a secret???:confused:
just askin:)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
hey hacker just a question
dont shoot me for it
if you lose to billy at 11-7
you wont be the first one to lose to him....;)
if you beat him
you wont be the first one to beat him lately......:eek:....:D
so why would you want to keep it a secret???:confused:
just askin:)

Im not giving the Ghost any free ammo.