One Pocket FREE Stream on Saturday!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Kicking Off The New Year!

www.POVPool.com
www.Ustream.tv/Channel/POVPool

Please join POV Pool on January 3rd and 4th for 'FREE, LIVE COVERAGE' of Hard Times Billiards first and toughest tournaments of the year!

January 3rd @ 12:00 PM / PST
- Hard Times / 1st Saturday of the Month, One Pocket Tournament
- $20 Entry / $200 Added (Based on 32)
- Practice at 12:30PM / Starts at 1:30
- Tournament Director: Marie Lim / House Pro: Dave Hemmah
- Commentators: Daniel, Box, Mike Meeker, Jeff Cordi and Brook Thomason

January 4th @ 12:00 PM / PST
- Hard Times 1st Sunday of the Month, 9-Ball Tournament
- $30 Entry / $600 Added (Based on 64)
- Practice at 12:30PM / Starts at 1:30
- Tournament Director: Marie Lim / House Pro: Dave Hemmah
- Commentators: Daniel, Box, Mike Meeker, Jeff Cordi and Brook Thomason

Hard Times Billiards
17450 Bellflower Boulevard
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562) 867-7733

POV Pool is still sponsored by: Kamui Tips!

Attachments

• ONE POCKET JAN 2015.png
    ONE POCKET JAN 2015.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 0

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
One Pocket FREE Stream on Saturday!

We are expecting to go live around 11:30 am. At least with one cam. Please share and join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
WOW just saw Santos shoot a really stupid shot, open up a bunch of balls when he had a large advantage

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Go Frank Da Barber

Thanks. After winning my first two matches Santos put me on the loser side with some pretty lucky shots but then again he seems to do that pretty often. I'm now thinking that maybe it's not luck. LOL

On the loser side I won two matches and played well and then forfeited my match to my partner Fach that has more energy than me so I let him continue on. I really played well in all my matches with a lot of six, seven and eight ball runs. The only two games I lost were to Santos. It was getting too cold in there for me to continue. I did make enough for a good dinner and gas for my car. Happy New Year to you and to all others.

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Thanks. After winning my first two matches Santos put me on the loser side with some pretty lucky shots but then again he seems to do that pretty often. I'm now thinking that maybe it's not luck. LOL

On the loser side I won two matches and played well and then forfeited my match to my partner Fach that has more energy than me so I let him continue on. I really played well in all my matches with a lot of six, seven and eight ball runs. The only two games I lost were to Santos. It was getting too cold in there for me to continue. I did make enough for a good dinner and gas for my car. Happy New Year to you and to all others.

Darn You, Frank! I want a rematch! Race to 1 is tough action!