2013 DCC Banks - Here's whos left - Round 6/7

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Here's who's left. If they have a 0 after their name, they have not lost a match yet. If they have a 1 after their name, next loss they're out of the tournament.

Go to dcctickets.com for live scheduled matches and completed matches.

There is NO brackets for the Derby. Players have a option to "buyback" after their first loss. Since it's not a actual double elimination tournament, you cannot have brackets since you do not know who will actually buyback and who won't.

This is just something I whipped up to make it easier to read for you guys.

Bank Pool round 7 tbd's will play at 3PM
2013 DCC Banks Round 6 and 7.jpg

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
Skyler

Skyler

I drew the 19 year old kid, Skyler Woodward, he began raining in banks on me from everywhere. I thought, surely to God, this kid is not going to beat me is he? lol, I struggled thru and ended up beating him, he went on to finish 5th place.
He is on the circuit and a really good kid, i got to know him and his dad who travels with him. He played SVB 20 bucks a rack for 5 hours and was only 2 games down when they quit.

backplaying

Verified Member
I drew the 19 year old kid, Skyler Woodward, he began raining in banks on me from everywhere. I thought, surely to God, this kid is not going to beat me is he? lol, I struggled thru and ended up beating him, he went on to finish 5th place.
He is on the circuit and a really good kid, i got to know him and his dad who travels with him. He played SVB 20 bucks a rack for 5 hours and was only 2 games down when they quit.

I watched him play little D some sets at Tunica and they broke even. He also beat Durbin with the 8, which he sure didn't need. The kids going to be a great player.