Bon Voyage campers

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
It’s here guys... The members tournament is this week, and some of you are already there and the rest of you are in route... I’m green with envy... Have a safe trip and a wonderful time guys...

No offense to any of the attendees, but I’m rooting for my homeboy to have a repeat performance... I just gotta pull for Texas and Robert Newkirk...

GO BOB... :)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Good luck to all of you...safe travels and play well. I will also be wishing I could be there, but I’ll be checking out the stream!

Knuckles54

Verified Member
From
Canyonville Oregon
Thanks for the good wishes and safe travels.... I will be driving down to Chico tomorrow and stop in at the DownLo in hopes to fine some OP action. If anyone knows an interested party fill free to contact me. Can’t wait to meet all you guys. :D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Bon Voyage campers

Well, Matt sent me the tournament money and it cleared today so I’m getting ready for Vegas. I mean, California 😀. I fly out Thursday am. Can’t wait to see everyone and meet some guys I have never met from the site!!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Jeff. Was hoping to meet you finally, but oh well. Getting excited, I just packed up my cue as I leave in the morning but won't make it to the room until Thursday...after I have a double double w/grilled onions from In N Out! :eek::D

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see and compete with everyone.

Dave

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
It’s here guys... The members tournament is this week, and some of you are already there and the rest of you are in route... I’m green with envy... Have a safe trip and a wonderful time guys...

No offense to any of the attendees, but I’m rooting for my homeboy to have a repeat performance... I just gotta pull for Texas and Robert Newkirk...

Going to try my best, Jeff, to keep the title in Texas. Thanks for the rah-rah.

See you in October.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Yep, the big week is here, and I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you that I've never seen in action before. Don't forget your mice! I can't wait to see how you use them in the real world!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member

Jeff,

I will take the field against Newkirk and lay you 3 to 1 up to 100.

keoneyo

Verified Member
If you want to pick a player, other than the Cruz guy, I’ll take Newkirk for a $50.00 sweat bet... Must win it all, or it’s no bet... let me know...

Jeff Ill take a sweat bet on SoCal Jerry Matchin vs Newkirk. Who ends up highest.
Ill also take that same bet with Frank the Barbr (So Cal) vs Newkirk.
25 beans a piece.
Go SOCAL!!!!!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Jeff Ill take a sweat bet on SoCal Jerry Matchin vs Newkirk. Who ends up highest.
Ill also take that same bet with Frank the Barbr (So Cal) vs Newkirk.
25 beans a piece.
Go SOCAL!!!!!

Ok,
I just can’t refuse you...:). You’re just to persuasive...

Mail box money my friend... Good luck!!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Thanks Jeff. Was hoping to meet you finally, but oh well. Getting excited, I just packed up my cue as I leave in the morning but won't make it to the room until Thursday...after I have a double double w/grilled onions from In N Out! :eek::D

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see and compete with everyone.

Dave

Best $4.00 burger in the world!!! I could do about 3 of em right now...😉

keoneyo

Verified Member
Ok,
I just can’t refuse you...:). You’re just to persuasive...

Mail box money my friend... Good luck!!

Looks like we tied on the Frank the Barber vs Newkirk.
As they both ended up 9 to 12
And I win Jerry M vs Newkirk as Jerry is still in.

Got lucky.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Looks like we tied on the Frank the Barber vs Newkirk.
As they both ended up 9 to 12
And I win Jerry M vs Newkirk as Jerry is still in.

Got lucky.

Congratulations Sir,
PM me your address please and I will send you some mailbox money...:)

Thanks for the action... :D.