Freezer

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Watching the one pocket tournament from buffalos this weekend. I noticed that Scott frost was not wearing any freezer ice house apparel. I can not remember him even mentioning the place during his commentating which was very insightful. Is he still associated with the ice house.

BrookelandBilly

Verified Member
From
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas
Freezer

I read on a post on this site several weeks ago that he is no longer associated with Freezer and is concentrating on his pool. That’s all that was said at the time.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Watching the one pocket tournament from buffalos this weekend. I noticed that Scott frost was not wearing any freezer ice house apparel. I can not remember him even mentioning the place during his commentating which was very insightful. Is he still associated with the ice house.

It is no longer called "Freezer's Ice House", it is now "Freezer's Sports Bar & Grill" and from what I understand, Scott is no longer associated with them. I did hear Scott mention them once.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I watched a lot of Scott's play at Buffalo's. He's not much off his former form. He had Alex beat but made an error that I think was just one of those things everyone does. Time will tell whether those kinds of mistakes are more common than they were in his prime, but my guess is, He's baaaa-aaack!