Philly 1P

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Here is the updated players list. Lots of talent. Jimmy Fusco, Petie Fusco, Appleton, John Hennigan (Flakes), Hopkins, Mitch Brown ��.

24. Mitch Brown

We're looking for an upset. All eyes are on #24.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Only 6 spots left so I had to act. Lots of killers in this field, but I just got in. Can't wait to upset a few apple carts. I'm taking bets now that I am the lowest in the Calcutta 😂.

I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).

Cory

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).

Cory

They can put all three of ya'll in the field, and I'll bid fifty on the package. I'll bundle you. I'm just kidding. Good luck and play good and have some hardcore FUN....

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Cory

Kidding? You see me laughing you SOB? You owe me a case of beer for that one. :D

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
They can put all three of ya'll in the field, and I'll bid fifty on the package. I'll bundle you. I'm just kidding. Good luck and play good and have some hardcore FUN....

Man, I wish I could go, but I won't know I can get loose until almost last minute.

(BTW, if I do go, I'll book that package.) :heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Philly 1P

Cory

Corey that's awesome. Really looking forward to meeting you buddy. By the way I still need to get this tournament past my wife LOL😳. isn't Father's Day coming up? I think that's when Ill make my move. 😁😂

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I still need to get this tournament past my wife

I don't know what I was doing calling Frank "pussy" when you're the one with vaginitis. Do what I did, just tell her you're by God playin' and if she doesn't like it she can kiss your ass.... you'll be surprised how well that works. All you have to do to play all the pool you want is buy a woman a house about every 5 years. :heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Philly 1P

I don't know what I was doing calling Frank "pussy" when you're the one with vaginitis. Do what I did, just tell her you're by God playin' and if she doesn't like it she can kiss your ass.... you'll be surprised how well that works. All you have to do to play all the pool you want is buy a woman a house about every 5 years. :heh

Funny guy.

Mitch
(Married and tryin to stay that way)

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Funny guy.

Mitch
(Married and tryin to stay that way)

You can also promise to give her 100% of your winnings. In this field, that probably won't cost you too much.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. I've never made it to DCC so this will be my first 1P tournament with (some of) the big boys.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Philly 1P

You can also promise to give her 100% of your winnings. In this field, that probably won't cost you too much.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. I've never made it to DCC so this will be my first 1P tournament with (some of) the big boys.

I give her money even when I lose. Helps me get out to play 😂.

I also learned that this even is definitely going to be streamed. ☄📺🎥📹👀👀

The field is now filled up! 32 players in 4 days at 165 each. Pretty impressive! The guy running it also said that he has a lot of things planned for the players and that we will love it. I do know that he got a few sponsors too. Should be a blast!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Even if you play like crap, you'll get hooked. (You might play like crap... it really feels different. )

Good luck.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
For those of you who are going to this event; I wold recommend you find out what equipment you will be dealing with. Tables, pool balls, etc. Room to room conditions can be considerably different and practicing with similar equipment can really help your preparation.

Good luck to you all,

Tom

GoldCrown

Verified Member
For those of you who are going to this event; I wold recommend you find out what equipment you will be dealing with. Tables, pool balls, etc. Room to room conditions can be considerably different and practicing with similar equipment can really help your preparation.

Good luck to you all,

Tom

I know the have at least one shimmed Diamond. If someone wants to contact Owner Jimmy Lawless he'll give details.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The latest is that Keith McCready is playing in this...
UPDATED PLAYER LIST...THIS EVENT IS FULL AND I WILL START AN ALTERNATE LIST TODAY. ALL ENTRIES FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ON THE LIST WILL BE RETURNED. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Vincent Cimarelli with Alex Pagulayan and 85 others.
April 21 at 8:17pm ·

OK everyone. All pool players ARE WELCOME. CLASSIC BILLIARDS IN PHOENIXVILLE PA IS GOING TO BE HOSTING THE THE FIRST EVER. PHILADELPHIA ONE POCKET CHAMPIONSHIP. THE DATES ARE JULY 16th and 17th. GUARANTEED $2,500 first place for full field. ENTRY FEE $165. It will be a 32 player max field. THE FIRST 32 paid players. Format is TRUE DOUBLE ELIMINATION RACE TO 4 on winner side and race to 3 on loser side. Alternate break, rack your own, if a ball is made on the break it's a re rack. ALL ENTRY FEES CAN BE MAIL TO CLASSIC BILLIARDS 275 schuylkill road, phoenixville pa 19460 , or contact Jim Lawless 610-935-1118 owner of classic billiards to set up a time to come pay in person. Paypal information is. playpool@classic-billiards.com (NOTE)IF YOUR PAYING THROUGH PAY PAL YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FEES. THE FEE IS AROUND $3-$5. IF YOU SEND IT AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY I HAVE BEEN TOLD THERE ARE NO FEES. There is no extra fee for checks mailed in or paying in person. ALL ENTRY FEES MUST MUST BE PAYED BY JULY 5th. Don't miss out on this huge event. I will be making flyers and sending them out next week. Entry fees will be accepted starting today. If anyone needs any more information feel free to contact me directly as I will be the TD of this event. The players meeting will be 11am on the 16th immediately after the players meeting we will have a PLAYERS AUCTION, and then we will do the draw.

PAYOUTS BASED ON FIELD
1st. $2,500
2nd. $1,500
3rd. $1,000
4th. $500
5/6th. $225 each
7/8th. $175 each i am working on getting more sponsors , so prize money will only get bigger.

Players list
ONLY PLAYERS THAT HAVE ALREADY PAID WILL BE ON THIS LIST
1. Vincent Cimarelli
2. Darren Appleton
3. Bill Scheivert
4. Joe Sellecchia
5. Edward Abraham
6.Keith Christman
7. Allen Hopkins
8. Martin ciccia
9. Peter Fusco
10. Phil wines
11. Jimmy Fusco ( Philly flash)
12. Corey eulas
13. Bob Maidhof
14. Mike Veasey
15. Mike Saleh
16. Robert hart ( forty)
17. Rob Kay
18. Matt Krah
19. Raphael Saldaña
20. Redgie Cutler
21. Dan McGinnis
22. John Hennigan (flakes)
23. Adam Kielar
24. Mitch Brown
25. Ernest Antonini
26. Shaun Wilkie
27. Cory Capps ( Cory in dc )
28. Keith McCready
29. Bob Nesbit
30. Rob Pole
31. Jorge Rodriguez
32. Bob Burt

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Philly 1P

The latest is that Keith McCready is playing in this...

Well, he's entered anyway. The guy who organized it paid for Keith's entry. It's not confirmed if he'll make the trip yet. But just the thought is great!

Also- I went here today to check out the tables and meet the owner. GC's with average sized pockets and slower good cloth. Tables played well. Nice room!

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
yea, yea, yea...rub it in :)

No but seriously, looks like a good field of players and should be a blast for those attending. Someone snap some photos and keep us posted in the forums please ~

I watched Hopkins play 20 years ago and he played awful sporty of course. How is his game now a days, anyone seen him play lately? McCready too for that matter...

Thanks!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Philly 1P

yea, yea, yea...rub it in :)

No but seriously, looks like a good field of players and should be a blast for those attending. Someone snap some photos and keep us posted in the forums please ~

I watched Hopkins play 20 years ago and he played awful sporty of course. How is his game now a days, anyone seen him play lately? McCready too for that matter...

Thanks!

It is 100% going to be streamed, so you can watch it CK. (I am already praying not to be on a stream table lol).

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Heck Mitch, you are one of the faves to knock this thing off, you should be hoping to get streamed!

That way, come the 2017 DCC, I can get a few balls when we tango :)