Countdown to my Diamond

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Just got the email today that I'm scheduled for delivery the week of July 24th - will be right at the 11 week mark since I ordered the table. Helps quite a bit with the disappointment in missing Chicago last weekend. Looks like everyone had a blast & thanks again Crabcat for the invite - truly wish I could have gone & donated.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Just got the email today that I'm scheduled for delivery the week of July 24th - will be right at the 11 week mark since I ordered the table. Helps quite a bit with the disappointment in missing Chicago last weekend. Looks like everyone had a blast & thanks again Crabcat for the invite - truly wish I could have gone & donated.

I'm at my work slow down for the summer so i'll be coming over to play again soon. How did your team do? John

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
9 ball lost semi finals Saturday night - 8 ball lost in the finals - 3 scratch on the 8 across 3 different matches stopped us from going to Vegas back to back years. It was brutal. But on the bright side - my wife & best friend are looking to take a trip to Chicago that week in August since we're all off & want to see Chris' anyways!

And you're welcome anytime - in fact if you want to come over at Jr's or Blue Diamond, I'll get the 1st hour (you'll beat me out of the rest of your time and then some :D )

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
9 ball lost semi finals Saturday night - 8 ball lost in the finals - 3 scratch on the 8 across 3 different matches stopped us from going to Vegas back to back years. It was brutal. But on the bright side - my wife & best friend are looking to take a trip to Chicago that week in August since we're all off & want to see Chris' anyways!

And you're welcome anytime - in fact if you want to come over at Jr's or Blue Diamond, I'll get the 1st hour (you'll beat me out of the rest of your time and then some :D )

Ok, i'll call you soon and enjoy with your table!

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
definitely not shy - I read the wwyd religiously - but by the time I get to them most have already put a better idea there than I had. I've gotta say though - Dr Bill, Gulfport Doc, & Crabcat have given me ideas that I've taken to the table already.