oh by the way the cue ball is froze to the one
you can not hit the 14 or the right side of the 15
wwyd 8.png

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Hey Larry,

It appears that if you can get the CB back behind the 2 stripes by his pocket, you are set nicely because it doesn't look like there is a return bank on the 1 from there.

If you can see enough of the 6 ball, I am crossing it to my side and going up and down and let the CB end up behind those balls by his pocket like this:

If you cant see the 6 then I am shooting the 3 ball pretty much straight on with follow and leave the CB on the head rail near his side of the table hopefully enough over where he does not have the 11 to shoot. He will have the 6 or the combo from here but if he misses either one he may be in some trouble.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Very hard shooting over the 1ball, a little RHE, probably won't hit a rail, but maybe. If you don't miscue, you'll probably get safe.

You know I think it's a bad spot if I take a chance on fouling. :)

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0

unoperro

Verified Member
I like shooting lag speed between the 2&3with a little "holdup" on whitey . Go 2/3 rails down in front of opponents pocket.

Following almost straight thru the 3 looks good.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I want to go where Rod's going, but I will take uno perro's line instead of the scenic route. Easier to hit the cue ball.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Very hard shooting over the 1ball, a little RHE, probably won't hit a rail, but maybe. If you don't miscue, you'll probably get safe.

You know I think it's a bad spot if I take a chance on fouling. :)

Better CB hit to just go between the 2 and 3. Worse angle, but worth it for me to avoid the jack-up. LHE, of course, but I can't see from here how much.

brexit

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, GA
I would bank the 3 ball two rails towards the side pocket on my side and follow the cue ball, trying to freeze him on the head rail one diamond from the corner pocket on his side.

Now, looking forward to reading the other replies because I didn't see much else you could do!

my shot ( i am wwyd)
i wasnt sure
like to know what you guys think is best from here
View attachment 16245

View attachment 16246

View attachment 16247
View attachment 16248

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Several good suggestions have been posted on this one but the one I like best so far is Cincy's shot coming off the six ball and dropping down to the right side along the foot rail. That is if enough of the six can be hit.

Using the left side rail to lag to the same location looks very difficult to me because some english must be employed and that is always tough when jacked up with a relatively small window to shoot through. What would be far easier to get to the same location would be to shoot between the two and three balls as Unoperro suggested. This would be my choice if Cincy's shot cannot be played.

Tom

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Kick 1 rail at the top half of the 11 ball with enough speed to bank it back to the area it's in now... I would try this over the 3 rail kick from a jacked up position... The 11 looks like a fairly easy kick since it's close to being straight across...

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
my shot ( i am wwyd)
i wasnt sure
like to know what you guys think is best from here
View attachment 16245

View attachment 16246

View attachment 16247
View attachment 16248

It doesn't appear that the 6ball is available to play cincy's shot if it is then that's the best shot imo. Playing three cushions between the 3 and 6ball looks to be a tough shot because of the long angle it looks to have. However, this kick could be shortened up by drawing the cue ball but that's tricky considering the small target you have with direction and speed needed to position the cue ball in back of the 11ball. Rod's shot looks to have the largest target by kicking to the inside of the 10ball with both direction and speed, if you're comfortable with the angle then this option would be my choice.
Jeff's option with kicking at the 11ball ???? Sorry Jeff just don't see it.
Dr. Bill

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I was trying to figure out what you meant on your shot too Jeff...you are kicking to your side rail and banking the 11 back where it is now?

Please explain! :)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Kick 1 rail at the top half of the 11 ball with enough speed to bank it back to the area it's in now... I would try this over the 3 rail kick from a jacked up position... The 11 looks like a fairly easy kick since it's close to being straight across...

Is this what you kind of mean Jeff?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i will let alittle more time go by in case there are any more suggestions/comments
then comment
i really appreciate all the help from ya'all..kudos.jpg

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
help me its my shot

I'm kicking to OP pocket also. First thought was jtoms way but depending on cueing, may just go one rail as others have mentioned.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
What are you guys talking about? Photo 4 indicates that you can't even hit the 14.

What am I missing?

You cant hit the 14 but it looks like you can kick to your long rail first and then hit the 15...I was just seeing if that's what Jeff was talking about.

Either way, I am not shooting this shot - its too scary for me!