Deuel vs Smith 8/17

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Don't know any details but saw Bigtruck posted in a thread on AZ that Danny and Corey will be doing a race to 30 in South Carolina 8/17-8/19.
That should be a fun one.

t-dog

Verified Member
Don't know any details but saw Bigtruck posted in a thread on AZ that Danny and Corey will be doing a race to 30 in South Carolina 8/17-8/19.
That should be a fun one.

At first I was like....wtf...WHO is going to 17. its the date.....oooooooooh lol

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
It's going to be a race to 30 over 3 days Aug 17-18-19

More details coming soon guys

The Steakhorse Restaurant and Billiards
2600 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29307
Phone: (864) 586-1527

32191735_633022903716705_2021198896394403840_o small.png

website-logo.png

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
It probably would be fun to watch. Unfortunately, I (and everyone else who paid for the defective stream at Buffalos in May) am still waiting :frus for the promised do over/make up/restream/whatever before I send more money to this streamer. I am surprised we have heard nothing about this for 6 weeks. Luckily there are plenty of other problem free alternatives.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
It probably would be fun to watch. Unfortunately, I (and everyone else who paid for the defective stream at Buffalos in May) am still waiting :frus for the promised do over/make up/restream/whatever before I send more money to this streamer. I am surprised we have heard nothing about this for 6 weeks. Luckily there are plenty of other problem free alternatives.

You can go ahead and send your user name for a refund for Buffalos.

We didn't want to step on the US Open stuff. But I am planning on starting matches tomorrow night at 6pm. All event pass holders and Premium members will get access.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member

We are also probably going to Florida in a few days though as a match is Brewing with Justin Hall getting a little handicap. Stay tuned for news on that. If this does happen we will continue the Buffalos matches during the day from Florida.

Ray

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
This room gets over 40 players in their weekly tournament. I can't get that in a weekend tournament down in South Florida. F*** Florida.

It's going to be a race to 30 over 3 days Aug 17-18-19

More details coming soon guys

The Steakhorse Restaurant and Billiards
2600 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29307
Phone: (864) 586-1527

View attachment 23117

View attachment 23118

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada

Anybody that is a premium member or a regular viewer knows that the streaming issues at the Buffalo's event are really rare for our streams.

Unfortunately the internet can be unstable at times due to weather and many other factors.

All events always have 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like what you paid for, all you have to do is ask and you get a refund.

If after receiving your completed order, if you are not satisfied with our stream for ANY REASON, please contact us immediately and we will either correct the situation or provide a refund, your choice.

Some great One Pocket events are on the schedule and are in the works.Stay tuned guys . Exciting Announcement's coming soon!

Without you guys the viewers there would not be a PoolActionTV.

Thanks

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
We are also probably going to Florida in a few days though as a match is Brewing with Justin Hall getting a little handicap. Stay tuned for news on that. If this does happen we will continue the Buffalos matches during the day from Florida.

Ray

Who’s spotting Justin and what, where?

Also, what size pockets are Corey and Danny playing on?

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Nice to see some big matchups in the works. Thanks for doing what you do.

It's really an unbelievable amount of work.

Sometimes I wish some of the haters could be sentenced to follow me around for just one event, start to finish. I mean from the idea to the end of it. My wife and family think I'm nuts half the time. Maybe they're right.

I'm always working on 10-15 events at one time.

Thanks for the kind words. They really help.

Ray

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Should be a great match!

Also, the Alex/Justin match? Wow, nice!

I have always wondered how the top 10 players in the world would adjust for action. I mean in short races (to 3 or 4), I would think any of the top 10 could beat another one of the top 10 on a given day depending on who was playing better. So to see one spot one of the others in the top 10 should be interesting and I will be curious to see how they adjust their play styles if any.

Thanks for the heads up, PoolActionTV!

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
It's really an unbelievable amount of work.

Sometimes I wish some of the haters could be sentenced to follow me around for just one event, start to finish. I mean from the idea to the end of it. My wife and family think I'm nuts half the time. Maybe they're right.

I'm always working on 10-15 events at one time.

Thanks for the kind words. They really help.

Ray

I figured out a long time ago I had no desire to have your job. It seems like a lot of fun to always be in the midst of the action & have a ring side seat to all the back room negotiations, but I like my house every night more. I'll continue to do the 6 month subscription as long as you have it. Thanks for a chance to see some great matches from that comfort.

John

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I figured out a long time ago I had no desire to have your job. It seems like a lot of fun to always be in the midst of the action & have a ring side seat to all the back room negotiations, but I like my house every night more. I'll continue to do the 6 month subscription as long as you have it. Thanks for a chance to see some great matches from that comfort.

John

i agree john
thanks ray for the streams
i have always been a satisfied customer

larry

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Should be a great match!

Also, the Alex/Justin match? Wow, nice!

I have always wondered how the top 10 players in the world would adjust for action. I mean in short races (to 3 or 4), I would think any of the top 10 could beat another one of the top 10 on a given day depending on who was playing better. So to see one spot one of the others in the top 10 should be interesting and I will be curious to see how they adjust their play styles if any.

Thanks for the heads up, PoolActionTV!

Justin Hall getting 8/7 is the favorite, especially on his home table. Letting these top players go to 7 is no bueno. As, Justin told me once, "I haven't gotten a spot in one pocket in over ten years." It is very powerful, psychologically.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Justin Hall getting 8/7 is the favorite, especially on his home table. Letting these top players go to 7 is no bueno. As, Justin told me once, "I haven't gotten a spot in one pocket in over ten years." It is very powerful, psychologically.

exactly what I was thinking...