Sold home and moved

desi2960

I left the pool table, and bought 5 by 10, 1943 brunswick snooker table for new place. Having fun with snooker and friends playing golf, but missed one pocket, so bought regulation size aramith pool balls.
Rounded, 3.5 inch pockets using 2.25 inch balls makes for a real interesting game.
Next time you are bored and there is a snooker table around give it a try. It's not near as easy as it sounds.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I left the pool table, and bought 5 by 10, 1943 brunswick snooker table for new place. Having fun with snooker and friends playing golf, but missed one pocket, so bought regulation size aramith pool balls.
Rounded, 3.5 inch pockets using 2.25 inch balls makes for a real interesting game.
Next time you are bored and there is a snooker table around give it a try. It's not near as easy as it sounds.

I have played golf on a 6 x 12 with regular pool balls. The heavier balls seemed to roll straighter. Would also be fun a on a 5 x 10. Have played on some where the bigger balls hopped when they hit the rails with speed.

desi2960

Not really

Not really

I have not noticed the balls jumping on the table when I bank them, I thought it might be a problem, but it's not real noticeable, I did replace rubber and use simonus 760 on the table.
I will take a closer look and see if i can video ball hotting rail.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
slop balls will jump funny off the rails....

muellers probably has 2-1/8" rotation balls....;)

great pea pool games on a snooker table! happy for you desi.....

:)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Back in the day, in Oklahoma City, they used regulation balls to play golf. I had a guy two rail kick the spot ball in the side and run the last four holes on me:mad:

desi2960

I played golf

I played golf

At that pool hall in ok city when I had my jewelry stores there in the mid 80's

desi2960

I bought

I bought

A set of aramith pool balls the same size as the snooker balls, but guys would rather play with 2.25 size, I think it's because thats what most of them are use to playing.