WEI Table Problems

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Last night I posted an old WEI layout of a Cornbread shot, today I can't "edit" any Wei table without being directed to a site called Pool.bz.

What happened overnight? I'm trying to show the solution to the layout. Is anyone else having this problem when they try to "edit" a WEI layout?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
it appears that the WEI creator is moving his site over to the pool.bz domain. www.cuetable.com is now resolving over to pool.bz

It could be kinda hit and miss till he gets this all figured out. Can't find on his forums, anywhere where he's giving updates on whats happening or people are tellling him what works and doesn't. If he doesn't get some of this fixed in the next day or so... I'll shoot him a email and let him know what our problems are.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Red, I was able to post a Wei table layout by clicking on the usual link up in the right hand corner. Then at the new site, I went down to the Cue Table Demo box, opened up the demo, then clicked on the 9-foot table heading. The table opened up as usual. Then I was able to copy the URL, etc.-- just as always.

I don't know what will happen when trying to edit my post for a solution...:rolleyes:

Doc