Buttons??

chicagomike

Verified Member
Any thoughts on creating pin-back buttons for 1p.org members?? I thought it might be a neat idea and help identify those of us at the DCC who are members. I was thinking maybe something small like 1 1/4" and bright with some simple text on it.

Maybe The Ghost has an idea or contact since he is good with the graphics department. I called Affordable Buttons and it sounds like they would run about $4-$5 each for 10-15 of them.

Questions?? Comments?? Concerns??

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We can all wear our San Francisco Giants gear. Who's not a San Francisco fan?

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Any thoughts on creating pin-back buttons for 1p.org members?? I thought it might be a neat idea and help identify those of us at the DCC who are members. I was thinking maybe something small like 1 1/4" and bright with some simple text on it.

Maybe The Ghost has an idea or contact since he is good with the graphics department. I called Affordable Buttons and it sounds like they would run about $4-$5 each for 10-15 of them.

Questions?? Comments?? Concerns??

My father's company (hardhatusa.com) does them. They are literally maybe .20 each but the run minimums are maybe 500-1000. Most cloisonne pins are done in Taiwan.