Can A Bank Shot Be Curved?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
If you've ever watched BankPool for any length of time especially with good players playing then you know that bank shots do curve at times. I don't know if the players know how to do it, or why it happens or plan it in advance but the object balls do curve.

Only unknowledgeable propeller-heads would argue the point.

Dennis

Ed Zachery Light.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
If you've ever watched BankPool for any length of time especially with good players playing then you know that bank shots do curve at times. I don't know if the players know how to do it, or why it happens or plan it in advance but the object balls do curve.

Dennis

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=420354

Only unknowledgeable propeller-heads would argue the point
forgive them lord
they know not of what they speaketh
:heh

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

Dennis

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=420354

i haven't (nor am i going to.....;)) take the time to read through all that, but anyone that doesn't listen (or worse - says it isn't so) anytime john shares something that involves banking balls is just a goof.....

:sorry:p

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Death from above

Death from above

Actually had that tattoo on my arm since I was 18. Comes from an old recon team from the "herd", 173rd. I believe everyone on the team had the tat...I was pretty good with an XM-15 back then...could put 3 rounds of 7.62 that would fit under a nickle at 100 yards...my how time changes us...I don't think I could see a nickle at that distance anymore...lol that's why we invented Remington 1100's...don't have to see to hit a dove just lead a bit...

B