Starting Round 11

#Cruncher

Verified Member
Going in to Round 11 down to 8 players below with only Jayson Shaw undefeated still. What a tourney he's having!

Jayson Shaw vs Shannon Murphy
Efren Reyes vs Neils Feijen
Alex Pagulayan vs Dennis Orcollo
Corey Deuel vs Mike Davis

Who do you like from here? They have been playing a healthy number of matches in the last 24 hours, and I'm wondering how long Efren will be able to keep his stamina up?

Last edited:

Cloidius

Verified Member
well...

well...

Going in to Round 11 down to 8 players below with only Jayson Shaw undefeated still. What a tourney he's having!

Jayson Shaw vs Shannon Murphy
Efren Reyes vs Neils Feijen
Alex Pagulayan vs Dennis Orcollo
Corey Deuel vs Mike Davis

Who do you like from here? They have been playing a healthy number of matches in the last 24 hours, and I'm wondering how long Efren will be able to keep his stamina up?

I like...

SHAW
REYES
DEUEL

Pagulayan v. Orcollo is a tough match to call. Both the US Open one pocket fields that Orcollo bested did not feature Pagulayan. So, I will take

PAGULAYAN..

That would mean those four left going into round 12, Shaw with the ace up his sleeve is my favorite. I don't know how well he plays the game, but seems to be shooting straighter and with more confidence than anybody down there.

I will, however, be rooting for Efren; I would love to see him pull out another improbable victory.

If I were to lay odds on the remaining 8 it would look something like this;

Shaw 1.5:1
Deuel 2:1
Reyes 2:1
Pagulayan 2.5:1
Orcollo 2.5:1
Feijen 3:1
Murphy 3.5:1
Davis 3.5:1