Gabe/nevel#3

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I would drive the 6 ball into the short rail, one diamond from Gabe's pocket, sending the cb into the 3 ball hard enough to get the pink ball into action on my side. Leave the cb in the stack, and hope the 6 does you a favor or two among the 14-15. Looks like a good plan from here.

bstroud

Verified Member
With the score as it is and the balls as they are I would shoot the 10 into the 14, the 15 and the 6 ball moving them toward my pocket and away from the other pocket.

If he doesn't take strong action here he will lose the game anyway.

Bill Stroud

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
I like dennis' shot, but for the sake of throwing it out there, if the 13-4 didn't lay to leave the cross corner I would use that shot.

WHy? 1)Dennis is spreading to his side.
2) It can't go wrong
3) limits his response
4) He wont want to leave you uptable or downtable when its over.

5) the other 3 shots I see dont lay right and have more risk than reward.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
cut the six in... stop the cue on the 14, make the 15 stop the cue, 2 rail the 15... then bunt...

I like this shot because you get to make the 15 twice.:) Seriously, folks, cut the six toward my pocket but play cue ball to get behind the 15. Pretty good trap.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I would drive the 6 ball into the short rail, one diamond from Gabe's pocket, sending the cb into the 3 ball hard enough to get the pink ball into action on my side. Leave the cb in the stack, and hope the 6 does you a favor or two among the 14-15. Looks like a good plan from here.

Good eye V-man...I like your shot best of all..Like me, I guess, you no savvy WEI table...I think you meant you are one railing the 6, firm toward the 15 ball (not the 3) and are hoping to knock some away from his hole...Just a slight "kill" in to the stack with the cue ball, may shake a little your way, and leave him in the stack.

Good plan...These are the kind of shots to look for, minimal risk, and can be a game changer...Or at least get you control of the table...;)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I didn't see this shot on my own, but once seeing it described, it seems like a real good choice to me -- opens something on my own side -- potentially eliminates all three loos balls from my opponent's side and parks the cue ball against the stack. What's not to like?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I didn't see this shot on my own, but once seeing it described, it seems like a real good choice to me -- opens something on my own side -- potentially eliminates all three loos balls from my opponent's side and parks the cue ball against the stack. What's not to like?

Steve (or someone) diagram it for us..:help..Whats not to like ?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
vapros said:

Good eye V-man...I like your shot best of all..Like me, I guess, you no savvy WEI table...I think you meant you are one railing the 6, firm toward the 15 ball (not the 3) and are hoping to knock some away from his hole...Just a slight "kill" in to the stack with the cue ball, may shake a little your way, and leave him in the stack.

Good plan...These are the kind of shots to look for, minimal risk, and can be a game changer...Or at least get you control of the table...;)
SJDinPHX said:
Steve (or someone) diagram it for us....Whats not to like ?

Dear Duckbreath,

The next time you correctly interpret someones written words will be the first time. You said the same thing he said you moron. Here's your feeble shot:

Vmans shot.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bgn3.jpgank the 6 into the stack and shake a few loose my way.

View attachment 4130[/QUOTE]

thats what billy i had in mind using the 6 or 15
so dennis gets a cookie:)
i like vapros shot because it does 2 things clears gabes pocket some AND gets some balls to your side
here nevels shot
didnt move alot to his side

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
bView attachment 4139ank the 6 into the stack and shake a few loose my way.

View attachment 4130

thats what billy i had in mind using the 6 or 15
so dennis gets a cookie:)
i like vapros shot because it does 2 things clears gabes pocket some AND gets some balls to your side
here nevels shot
didnt move alot to his side[/QUOTE]

Cookie smookie. I don't think the pro's always shoot the best shot.