Efren Reyes vs. Gary Spaeth 1999 D.C.C.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Pocket the 7 and draw back into the 2. There doesn't look like there's anything worth the risk, may as well open up the pocket and get him friendly with the 2.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Dear rum breath

Check this cool shot out.Shoot the 2ball up and down two rails by the 5 and draw back and make the 7 that's in the pocket.Free shot and strong safe at the same time.What would you do? John B.

4Point

From
Bartlett, Illinois
Don't see much else than what's already been said...you've gotta remove both balls from up table for your safe to be effective - for at least another turn or two. Let your opponent take a flyer or respond with a difficult (hopefully false) safe himself.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Dear rum breath

Check this cool shot out.Shoot the 2ball up and down two rails by the 5 and draw back and make the 7 that's in the pocket.Free shot and strong safe at the same time.What would you do? John B.

I would shoot the same shot but i dont think the 2 ball can go 2 rails and be made so I would cut the 2 ball just passed the 1 ball 2 rails up down into the cluster of balls and draw back and make the 7

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dear rum breath

Dear "barefoot plowboy" Breath,

That's the first and only shot I saw but I didn't think from this pic that the 2 would go past the 5.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thats what I would do

Thats what I would do

I would shoot the same shot but i dont think the 2 ball can go 2 rails and be made so I would cut the 2 ball just passed the 1 ball 2 rails up down into the cluster of balls and draw back and make the 7

It is too hard to shoot the 2 ball, draw the Qball back into the hanging ball without the ball you shot returning to that end of the table unless you put extra speed as Hacker suggested and have the ball go up, down and back down.

Beard

John Brumback

Verified Member
I guess I should have said that the two probably won't go but as I always say,it doesn't cost anything to call it and it might hit a piece of chalk or something or catch a drift.Anyway that's the shot i would shoot.John B.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It is too hard to shoot the 2 ball, draw the Qball back into the hanging ball without the ball you shot returning to that end of the table unless you put extra speed as Hacker suggested and have the ball go up, down and back down.

Beard

I think I made a mistake posting this layout, it was much too easy, even Brumback got it:p. That's what Gary did.

GS's Shot.jpg

He left Efren here:

CapturedPicture_3.Jpeg

John Brumback

Verified Member
I think I made a mistake posting this layout, it was much too easy, even Brumback got it:p. That's what Gary did.

View attachment 5319

He left Efren here:

View attachment 5320

Of course that's what he did! Who do you think I learned all them great,right shots from? You think you made a mistake? FYI I'm writing this post # down
so i can bring it back on ya some day:lol

Larry, the next shot is to thin off the two ball and go back down table.Never ever leave em close to any balls.(as Mr. cowboy said)Always leave em as long as you can.John B.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dennis and john thanks for the advice
its burnt into the memory bank:)
btw john been hittin the banks as you recommend
guess what.....more are going in:D