detroit one ocket

harryn

i'm looking for places to play one pocket in the detroit area. any suggestions?

thanks
harryn

Last edited:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
harryn said:
i'm looking for places to play one pocket in the detroit area. any suggestions?

thanks
harryn

The Rack
28410 Joy Road
Livonia, MI 48150
734-422-POOL

Pretty much the first game of choice here, introduce yourself. Separate area for the serious players.

Steve

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Wow

Wow

carlajohnson said:
hey Steve, aren't you Cornbread's son-in-law? How is the action there?
Carla in LA

Damn, How the hell are you Carla?

I took over the old Eddie's Rack and Cue from Gabe last April. It got pretty screwed up over the years but everybody's coming around and I'm busting my ass fixing it up as I go. It's working out pretty good and there's guys from open to close, mostly 1 pocket, the young kids realize its a better game to match up so thats a plus.

Jeezus I'm glad to see you post here, I could go on and on and on. It really sucks everybody thats passing away on us, that damn clock just won't quit ticking on us.

I put pictures up of all the people that leave us so they aren't forgotten......do you have any of Diponio? If you have any of anyone I like to get a copy, there's so many I'd like to get, Joe Farhat, Paulie Campbell, Pittsburg John, Beyerline, Edgar, Ronnie Harmlin, etc. etc.

Man its nice to hear from you, I keep waiting to hear that you've been appointed a Federal Judge or something. You've GOT to make to Louisville for the DCC, you'd have a blast.

Steve

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Derby City

Derby City

Steve:

I have a photo of Ronnie Harmelin and Dave DiPonio. I will find them and send them to you.

I am going to the Derby City this year, I always get busy at work in January, but I will be there for sure.

We have had a little action here in LA, but nothing like the old days at the Rack n Cue.

See you in Louisville.

Carla

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Carla,

We'll have to talk before then but I'll be looking forward to seeing you in Louisville. John Bice goes and plays horrible now, so hit some balls before then. Maybe we can let him pay for the trip.

Steve