Crazy game

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
I'm playing my buddy, and have him 6 to -1 and I miss. He runs 8 and has an easy bank for his game ball, and jaws it. Spots the one he owes, and it looks like this:

I make the bank, and don't think I can follow the 9, so I jack up and blast the cue ball off of the 9 and onto the floor. He goes for the 2 balls on the spot shot, and draws the cue ball into the corner! He's got one close to his pocket, but the other one is easily made from the kitchen, and I'm out. :rolleyes:
What's even crazier, is that I had him 7 to -1 the game before, and he ran 8, but couldn't quite close that one either.

Reactions: lll

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Managed to steal one, literally, from the jaws. Nice

Am I reading this correctly that you jumped CB off the table from where the resulting lie is in post #1? Not bad...

unoperro

Verified Member
Craziest shot I have ever seen was guy went to pocket a ball like the 1 and fly whitey off the table. What happened is whitey bounced over the 1 hit back of pocket and kicked 1 to nearly the same position in his pocket and whitey froze against the jaw leaving the "would be winner " hooked.

Try and get that as a virtual outcome!