Onepockethackers 2016 Derby List

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Any members who want to match up and play some at next years Derby please sign up here. Your name and what you think a fair game is and I will try to accommodate all of you. The bet can be anywhere from sociable/friendly $ 20-50 a game range all the way up to go screw yourself/hate your guts $ 1000 a game:D I will try to go over and improve your shot selections while I rape pillage and steal from you:D however lets be realistic when it comes to improving your games.. 1. I can heal the sick but I can't raise the dead and I can't make ice cream out of horse shit.:p
P.S. We should also get some partners games going.. it would be alot of fun

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Any members who want to match up and play some at next years Derby please sign up here. Your name and what you think a fair game is and I will try to accommodate all of you. The bet can be anywhere from sociable/friendly $ 20-50 a game range all the way up to go screw yourself/hate your guts $ 1000 a game:D I will try to go over and improve your shot selections while I rape pillage and steal from you:D however lets be realistic when it comes to improving your games.. 1. I can heal the sick but I can't raise the dead and I can't make ice cream out of horse shit.:p
P.S. We should also get some partners games going.. it would be alot of fun

Here you are giving weight to the Ghost, the good Doctor, and so on. How come you never offer me weight?:heh

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Here you are giving weight to the Ghost, the good Doctor, and so on. How come you never offer me weight?:heh

Because you play GOOOODDD :lol:heh To get a little weight Jim we have to up the stakes a little.. What we normally do I consider me giving you lessons:eek::D