Whats the line

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
If there was a race between Dennis and a crippled tortoise 100 yards whose would be favored and what would be the correct line???????

El Chapo

Verified Member
I don't think I've ever complained about slow play in my life but he is pretty painful to watch. Really. Gets up multiple times on every shot. Playing beautifully though so it's hard to fault him.

youngstown

Verified Member
Whats the line

Whoever wins might break even after paying the table time...

El Chapo

Verified Member
Whoever wins might break even after paying the table time...

Especially after their tax bill comes on, which I'm quite curious how that works in public matches like this to be honest. Or is this a faux pas to even mention.

unoperro

Verified Member
Funny thing is they are all even slower playing 9 ball.

However,by this point in the match,Rafeal would practice stroke most shots 50+ times:rolleyes:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I hate to swim against the tide, but on the majority of shots Dennis doesn't seem that slow. I've only watched about 10 of the games though.

El Chapo

Verified Member
I hate to swim against the tide, but on the majority of shots Dennis doesn't seem that slow. I've only watched about 10 of the games though.

Maybe it because scotts so fast, kinda like when an ok looking chick is standing next to an ultra hot chick and she looks ugly.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Whats the line

Maybe it because scotts so fast, kinda like when an ok looking chick is standing next to an ultra hot chick and she looks ugly.

Nah. He gets down and up several times me on each shot. I'd venture to say he goes down way more than even a just ok chick.