May 21-24 BIG One Pocket Tournament Buffalo's Billiards New Orleans, La

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
They are starting to come in early....Dippy Dave wasn"t here 5 minutes and he's playing Ronnie W 3 sets $6000 a set already....come sweat it....Dippy was gonna hit Ronnie with his stick if he didn't get down off the table...after jumping on up there instead of grabbing a bridge.

what was the spot for this match? keith

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well I'm glad to hear it! Buff's has been needing some sprucing up for some time. I think Miss Erica is having a good influence on the old Bufferoo. Nice to know that they're going all out.:)

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
cant wait to watch the stream
p.s i beleive dr,bill/nick varner/and scott rabon are commentating
should be great
:)

baby huey

Verified Member
This is great. The best one pocket players together in one room and the format looks very good. The viewing price is digestible as well. Yabba

daylate$short

Verified Member
From
Aberdeen, SD
Format?

Format?

Ray:

I haven't seen a mention of exactly how the tournament will be set up.

Tonight, will all 16 players be playing? 4, or 8 tables? I presume you will only stream 1 table; that's fine with me, I can't concentrate trying to watch 2

Will you be able to switch views, if the stream match finishes early? More than 1 camera on the stream, overhead, perhaps?

Will the stream loop, after the play ends every night?

Friday, Saturday, Sunday play will begin when?

Not a big deal, I'm buying anyway, just interested in what to expect.

Thanks

Charlie

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The players have already been drawn awhile back to see who matches up with whom. The list is posted on the wall. Could someone provide us the match-ups for round 1?

Thanks~

Doc