Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 01-22-2019, 01:49 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southavenrecreationcenter View Post
Can I get 5 for advertisement....will pay.
Looking forward to this....see y'all soon
I'll bring them to DCC see you then
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-29-2019, 01:09 PM
JoeyA JoeyA is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 307
Default Entry

I would like to play in this event if a spot is available.
JoeyA
__________________
Have words, will travel.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 01-29-2019, 04:25 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
I would like to play in this event if a spot is available.
JoeyA
Joey, we have a open spot. Check out the first page. It has Millers contact information to send your entry.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 01-29-2019, 05:02 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Joey, we have a open spot. Check out the first page. It has Millers contact information to send your entry.
Iíll send my two hundred straight to him and save air fare and hotel
Isnít Cohan , Buste, Efrin members
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 01-29-2019, 05:06 PM
JoeyA JoeyA is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 307
Default

Thanks John!
JoeyA

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Joey, we have a open spot. Check out the first page. It has Millers contact information to send your entry.
__________________
Have words, will travel.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 01-29-2019, 05:49 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Iíll send my two hundred straight to him and save air fare and hotel
Isnít Cohan , Buste, Efrin members
Chill dude. Joey's qualified and his speed is comparable. It's all good.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-29-2019, 10:32 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Chill dude. Joey's qualified and his speed is comparable. It's all good.
Comparable to who? There are no other professionals in the tournament and you can stick chill. It must be the no climate change Polar Vortex has frozen your thought process.
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-29-2019, 10:43 PM
jrhendy's Avatar
jrhendy jrhendy is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Placerville, CA
Posts: 4,425
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Comparable to who? There are no other professionals in the tournament and you can stick chill. It must be the no climate change Polar Vortex has frozen your thought process.
Joey and I played in Mississippi at Docs tournament a few years back and broke even. He has played in one of the senior events in a Houston. Good guy and good player, not a pro.
__________________
JOHN HENDERSON
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-30-2019, 05:00 AM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhendy View Post
Joey and I played in Mississippi at Docs tournament a few years back and broke even. He has played in one of the senior events in a Houston. Good guy and good player, not a pro.
Then I must have him confused with another Joey A who plays in all the pro tournaments. Those senior events are filled with pros, Road players, hustlers from way back. Doc, Pitts Bill, Ike, just to name a few. It’s a road map of who’s who’s from the days of the hustlers and top pros. I’m not sure what I’m doing there at all.
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-30-2019, 06:59 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Then I must have him confused with another Joey A who plays in all the pro tournaments. Those senior events are filled with pros, Road players, hustlers from way back. Doc, Pitts Bill, Ike, just to name a few. Itís a road map of whoís whoís from the days of the hustlers and top pros. Iím not sure what Iím doing there at all.
No problem bud, my brain ain't froze yet....lol You probably have him confused with the pro and jam up one pocket player Joey Gray....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.