Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2019, 11:59 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
“Just wanted to tell ya you’re sitting in my chair”...

"Uhmmm. Yur ma makes good bisskits. Hmmmgh. I like 'em wi' mustard on em. uhhh-hmmmm."
Old 07-18-2019, 12:01 PM

I agree with all ball fouls, only if you have a referee. Other than that, it should be your opponents option to return the ball to its original position. Unless of course, more than one ball is disturbed. Just my 2 cents
Old 07-18-2019, 12:03 PM
Verified Member

I've played in three of our One Pocket Org events and this issue has never come up. Maybe it's because we play as "Gentlemen." Moving balls doesn't always help the shooter as the Barber has aptly pointed out. When playing in major event I can make a case for a rule like this being in effect. But in our events maybe not. Having passed 70 yrs of age, I tend to shake a little bit going over balls and I suspect others have the same problem. Let the opponent move an object ball back or leave it there. Of course cueball fouls are FOULS.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:12 PM
Verified Member

I like all ball fouls and think that should be the rule.
It may cause some arguments, but like any questionable shot you call someone to watch.
More often than not it's obvious when someone moves a ball anyhow, and they should be punished for it.
If you stick someone real good, and they have an out that's not very strong, or an out that's much stronger but very awkward and they might move a ball, that they should get punished if they fück it up should be in their head and play into the decision. Not, "well he can just move it back if i happen to touch it".

There's no 'whoopsies' allowed in Golf or Snooker. Let's have some self respect.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:29 PM
Verified Member

[QUOTE=Mkbtank;261015]“Just wanted to tell ya you’re sitting in my chair”...

For a man that don't go heeled, you talk pretty reckless.. I wouldn't take it, Billy Jackets.. Get him..!!!!
Old 07-18-2019, 01:46 PM
Verified Member

Default all ball foul pros and cons

[quote=Jimmy B;261034]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
“Just wanted to tell ya you’re sitting in my chair”...

For a man that don't go heeled, you talk pretty reckless.. I wouldn't take it, Billy Jackets.. Get him..!!!!

Lol. Billy is most certainly on my side of the street in my book. One of the “Regulators” if you can jump follow another reference... 😉
Old 07-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Verified Member

[quote=Mkbtank;261038]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post

Lol. Billy is most certainly on my side of the street in my book. One of the “Regulators” if you can jump follow another reference... 😉
OH, you know I can.. Regulators, MOUNT UP!!
Old 07-19-2019, 04:02 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry matchin View Post
I've played in three of our One Pocket Org events and this issue has never come up. Maybe it's because we play as "Gentlemen." Moving balls doesn't always help the shooter as the Barber has aptly pointed out. When playing in major event I can make a case for a rule like this being in effect. But in our events maybe not. Having passed 70 yrs of age, I tend to shake a little bit going over balls and I suspect others have the same problem. Let the opponent move an object ball back or leave it there. Of course cueball fouls are FOULS.
You guys are mostly gentlemen , I get it, and I'm 70 and half dead so i bump a ball occasionally. I'm talking about the guys that move a ball darn near every turn at the table, and then argue about where it was, it wasn't nearly as bad in Az as it is here in Ohio. but I have been a lot of places playing and keep seeing the same crap for the last 30 years.
The same guys always have to be told to mark up a scratch and never have any coins, any balls knocked in other pockets during their inning are somehow theirs . All the sleazy, cheesy things, some people do, because they can get away with it, with most people. Sorry if I went overboard , I'm getting to be quite intolerant of jack asses, pulling moves, in my old age.
Old 07-19-2019, 06:56 AM
Verified Member

Default all ball foul pros and cons

I’m used to playing call your own all ball fouls. If a ball moves, it’s hard to deny it, but there really is no solution for cheaters, except referees, and they’re not perfect either...good thing we all have day jobs lol
Old 07-19-2019, 08:21 AM
Verified Member

Default You nerve wracking sonsabitches!

Billie all valid points. But....
In the room Kerley is speaking of it is place to f*ck with shooter. It is in place for the opponent to jump up and run around to watch the shot closely etc.
The feller that instituted the all ball rule had just that in mind. I know how he thinks. I don’t play all ball fouls~T