should be easy...:D
EDIT ITS DAVE BOLLMAN NOT bellman :sorry:frus
bi vs bellman layout.jpg

Last edited:

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I think he cuts 5 in with just a touch of draw. The 2 goes up and breaks stack open and cue goes over to Dave's side and Billy runs out.

beatle

Verified Member
i personally would bank the strip that on the long rail up and down and try to leave him covered. it that doesnt go i play off the 2 ball and come across and park him behind the 8. and get to open a few more balls for my hole

Henry

Verified Member
I think he cuts 5 in with just a touch of draw. The 2 goes up and breaks stack open and cue goes over to Dave's side and Billy runs out.

Wow what a great shot I am with you on this one

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA

You'd have to slam that cut shot to get the 2 to bank up and break open the stack...methinks you jest!

I like Whitey's shot...easy to aim and control the CB, and gets another ball in position

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I would come off the two with my cue ball, over to the side rail and back frozen to the bottom rail and ball. Its a WWID, not wwBd. What did Bill do?
BTW, the fuzzy look you see on the photo is how i have been seeing the balls. I thought it was normal.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I am not sure if BI can even see the 2 ball (looks like the 3 blocks it).

I also like Whitey's bank if i thought I could miss the 2 ball and get to the side rail and back behind the stack.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i personally would bank the strip that on the long rail up and down and try to leave him covered. it that doesnt go i play off the 2 ball and come across and park him behind the 8. and get to open a few more balls for my hole

If I can see that ball on the long rail this would be my shot using a touch of right to slow the cue ball down. I think beatle also likes this.

View attachment 23082

you and beatle liked this shot

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

i was looking at cutting the 5 to put it in a better spot
and let the cue ball go to the 8 or into the stack off the side rail depending on the angle

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I'd double back bank the 5 to my hole while bringing the cb to the side rail and either into the stack or behind it. Whitey

but dr bill listened to whitey...:D
banked and made it.....:eek:
look at where he was trying to hit and where the 5 did hit
pretty accurate dr. bill...:)
look how close he came to hitting the stripe...yikes....:eek:
and watch the 5 fall in the hole...:)
nice shot dr. bill and whitey
bi bellman measuring.jpg

bi bellman 5 head rail.jpg

bi bellman 5 passing the stripe.jpg

bi bellman 5 just before it falls.jpg

beatle

Verified Member
looks like he played it that exact way. hats off to him.

i passed on considering it.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Great shot from a master! Those Kim Steel tables have forgiving pockets. The shelves are shallow, and the pocket widths are usually about 4-5/8", so he had room past the stripe. A beauty.

~Doc