OK finally my photos from Derby City

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
There are about 400 for you to browse through, if you want :)

https://www.poolinaction.com/2019-Tournaments/2019-Derby-City-Classic/2019-DCC-Tournament

But here are some members without names for those of you who like to see how many you know...

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i went thru the gallery steve
as always great pictures
the one above of bille is a classic
he must have just made a sporty bank
i might get it and ask bille for his autograph....:)
after a few days of views will you post or pm me the names of whos who since i dont recognize them all

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
i went thru the gallery steve
as always great pictures
the one above of bille is a classic
he must have just made a sporty bank
i might get it and ask bille for his autograph....:)
after a few days of views will you post or pm me the names of whos who since i dont recognize them all

Bille might not be happy with me -- for some reason I always seem to get one kinda funny one of him -- I'm hoping he's in a good mood today :D:D

Maybe he'd like this one better

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Always in a good mood. On this side of the grass and still playing pool. But I have to say my luck in the draw is not so good.

B

Jim McCary

Verified Member
Great Pics Just got home, spent a few days in Ala. hunting after I left the Derby. It seems I hunt about the same way I play pool, ---POORLY

Jim Mc

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Ed is a great guy who is a slugger. He has gotten lessons from everyone. He knows the game, just keeps trying no mater.

El Chapo

Verified Member
Nice!

I think I mentioned last time, we were talking about shutter click noises. Is this still a problem for you. I have moved to a mirrorless Lumix gx85 for my everyday stuff, and you can put it in completely silent mode (electronic shutter and cuts all beeps). That probably is not the ideal camera for pool because it is not a low light monster like the sonys. But yeah lovin these silent shooting options and the implications for shooting pool without disturbing players.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Nice!

I think I mentioned last time, we were talking about shutter click noises. Is this still a problem for you. I have moved to a mirrorless Lumix gx85 for my everyday stuff, and you can put it in completely silent mode (electronic shutter and cuts all beeps). That probably is not the ideal camera for pool because it is not a low light monster like the sonys. But yeah lovin these silent shooting options and the implications for shooting pool without disturbing players.

Yeah, I've only once had a player say something about the click! I mean the balls click too :D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
OK finally my photos from Derby City

Mitch, step away from the dinner table.
I love the animated photo of the Col. I vant one.

Bill - Step away from the Edibles. Every year I take a picture of Steve with his camera so there are a couple of him in hopes that he won’t post his worst shot of me. No such luck this year lol. This one was better.