Projected Payouts & Spot Info for the $4000 Added One Pocket in Phoenix Oct. 12-14th!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Projected Payouts & Spot Info for the $4000 Added One Pocket in Phoenix Oct. 12-14th!

Still spots available for this great event this weekend but get in before you get left out, this will be at Bullshooters in Phoenix. There will be mini tournaments and it will be live stream on www.ontherailtv.com ! Check out flyer below for more info and details. :)

Projected Payouts are below based on 44-48 players which are very good. No money out on the entries taken out, all goes back to the players and the $4000 added is there no matter how many show up.

1st - $4000
2nd - $2600
3rd - $1900
4th - $1300
5/6th - $800
7/8th - $500
9-12th - $300

Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
At 200...

At 200...

....thats 3400,figure another 10-12 thats 2-2400,so 5800 and counting,cool,James....thats in the park counting.Watching a James West show from the 70's and there shooting 3-cushion billiards on what looks like a 7-8 foot table.On a train thats as good as it gets I guess....

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
absolutely....

absolutely....

....the place to be this weekend,plus the best weather in the USA,cheers,James

Last edited:

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Why is Bullshooters holding their One Pocket Tournament at the same time Hardtimes in Sacramento is holding theirs? :confused: Efren's in town in L.A. and is going to head up to Sacramento.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Why is Bullshooters holding their One Pocket Tournament at the same time Hardtimes in Sacramento is holding theirs? :confused: Efren's in town in L.A. and is going to head up to Sacramento.

Tres Kane, who is sponsoring the Arizona tournament, picked this date some time ago because the Markulis Tournament is usually held earlier in the month and did not want to have two competing tournaments.

The Hard Times tournament was probably changed to accommodate Busty & Efren because they couldn't make it earlier.

I would have liked to play in both and always have a good time and get plenty of action in Arizona, but will stay here and play in my home court.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I was wondering why Hard Times is holding there tournament the same time as Bullshooters, haha. The dates for the Markulis tournament last year are different from this years and were not announced before Bullshooters tournament dates were. It is tough to avoid scheduling a tournament when the other room changes its yearly date and does not announce it way in advance. I think it stinks that neither room did not change the date but its a little late now for all of that, perhaps next year communication between the rooms might help so the players can enjoy two great events.

frmn

Verified Member
29 players Frost ,Parica Ulrich Bernie Pettipiece, Tommy Tokoph Gus Briseno, Ronn Rutan,Jay Helfert. Players from Vegas, Albaquerque, Tucson LA, San Diego.
First round complete tonight. Stream starts tomorrow at 10 am Pacific on ontherailtv.com courtesy of Lenny Marshall. $200 entry $4000 added $9800 prize fund. Jay Helfert gernerously kicked in another $200 for an even $10000. Payouts:1st 3400 2nd 2000 3rd 1500 4th 1100 5,6 600 78 400. I really appreciate everyone who came out to support this tournament. Stream all day Saturday and Subday. Finals scheduled for Sunday night at 7 or 8 Pacific. Tune in and say hy to Lenny.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
29 players Frost ,Parica Ulrich Bernie Pettipiece, Tommy Tokoph Gus Briseno, Ronn Rutan,Jay Helfert. Players from Vegas, Albaquerque, Tucson LA, San Diego.
First round complete tonight. Stream starts tomorrow at 10 am Pacific on ontherailtv.com courtesy of Lenny Marshall. $200 entry $4000 added $9800 prize fund. Jay Helfert gernerously kicked in another $200 for an even $10000. Payouts:1st 3400 2nd 2000 3rd 1500 4th 1100 5,6 600 78 400. I really appreciate everyone who came out to support this tournament. Stream all day Saturday and Subday. Finals scheduled for Sunday night at 7 or 8 Pacific. Tune in and say hy to Lenny.

Thanks for the info Tres..Great job on the tournament...See ya tomorrow, Saturday (when is Subday ? :p)...Now that I know Helfert is in town, after he gets knocked out, I will come out of retirement, and play him a race to 21, for $50, AND, a bottle of Yukon Jack (or thereabouts)..I will try and help him out, with the $200, he so generously added to the prize fund...Should I win, I shall donate the procedes, to MY favorite charity, the poor hookers on Van Buren...who I have heard,
in this struggling economy, the price of a BJ..is barely above that of Chicogo, or Detroit... :D

PS..Lenny, any brackets yet ?...We are all waiting with baited breath..:p

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thanks for the info Tres..Great job on the tournament...See ya tomorrow, Saturday (when is Subday ? :p)...Now that I know Helfert is in town, after he gets knocked out, I will come out of retirement, and play him a race to 21, for $50, AND, a bottle of Yukon Jack (or thereabouts)..I will try and help him out, with the $200, he so generously added to the prize fund...Should I win, I shall donate the procedes, to MY favorite charity, the poor hookers on Van Buren...who I have heard,
in this struggling economy, the price of a BJ..is barely above that of Chicogo, or Detroit... :D

PS..Lenny, any brackets yet ?...We are all waiting with baited breath..:p
Here are the brackets for this tournament. I tried using this program and it seems to have worked out well.