Derby City photos

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have started to upload some pics to poolinaction.com, which is my pool & billiards photography website. When all is said and done, I might end up with several hundred uploaded, but it takes time to go through them,and to edit and upload them from here, so that process will continue after I go home. In the meantime I am starting to upload them to here:

http://www.poolinaction.com/2015/DCC/2015-Tournament-Photos

And I'll give you a sample starting with some of the many OnePocket.org guys who are here...

Col Bille

Tom Wirth

John H, The Ghost & Chicago Mike

onepockethacker

Clodius

Mitch

cheesekeeper

John Henderson

treeMan

Verified Member
Great shots Steve, your photographs really bring out something special in their subjects.

tree

calibration

Verified Member
From
Clarkston, Michigan
was a great time

was a great time

Steve,

Thank you for sharing a few games, you showed me the beauty and reason why we love pool...great group of people....memories..

Thanks

Cal

JAM

Verified Member
Love, Love, Love these photographs. THANK YOU for sharing!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
thanks for the pics steve
nice to put faces on names
col bille with a beard....:eek:
i thought that was against the rules.....:D

Bankin Ben

Verified Member
From
Millington TN.
Well from what I understand, you can't be a true Col without a beard...at least that's what Col Sanders said!....Great Pics Steve. It is good to put faces with the names. Outstanding photography too. You do capture the true spirit of the players.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
thanks for the pics steve
nice to put faces on names
col bille with a beard....:eek:
i thought that was against the rules.....:D
Larry, in that picture I think Bille is trying to figure out in which pocket he'll make the 9-ball.;)

Jokes aside, I could look at pictures of CheeseKeeper all day!

~Doc

keoneyo

Verified Member
Great Pics and great job on the dinner. We all owe you a great thanks!!!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think I am about done uploading

I think I am about done uploading

I have uploaded three galleries to http://www.poolinaction.com/2015/DCC -- tournament pics, action room & ambiance. Sometimes the photos could go in any of the three but I just pick whichever seems more appropriate. If you look at them all it's a few hundred! My preferred way to browse PoolInAction.com is to go to the gallery you want to view and click on "Slideshow" -- that gives you a full screen show that you can sit back and watch in slow, med or fast speed.

I also upload a smaller number of pics to Facebook. If you are on there and we are not friends, look me up... https://www.facebook.com/OnePocket.org

Some more members I missed earlier (please correct me if I have someone labelled wrong):

Bernie Pettipiece

Calibration

Ghost

Me

Ace and Deeman seriously sweating the One Pocket finals

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Derby City photos

Great pics as usual. Nice shot of you for a change. How did you take that one 😜.