1st Annual Super Senior Social Security Open One Pocket Classic Championship

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I tried a little practicing yesterday at the local phul room but I forgot my Gummy bears or my morphine so I had to quit after twenty minutes. While I was there ATN Ed came in and I told him about the SSSS. Maybe if a certain Col called him he might go.:frus
He meets the age requirements and I believe he is a member. I do like keeping it to members and 70 and over. One it will create more interest in our site and next year it will be bigger and better. While looking for suites, I also noticed there are four other pool rooms very close.

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Hey John...can I go in with you for $3.00 of your action/entry fee...:p...:lol

You can have half of my split which is $1.00. I had a falling out with my horse after he refused to climb Half Dome with me. Something to do with rock slides.

Attachments

• 833618_630x354.jpg
    833618_630x354.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
What happened to try and get D.D. and Harry Platis,Monk and Toby Sweet and Squirrel. Dr.Bill these guys are your friends.Lets get on the stick guys.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
1st Annual Super Senior Social Security Open One Pocket Classic Championship

I told Patcheye (Henry/Jafar) about it. He smiled wistfully and said he would love to but it is 95% impossible.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Just send $200 to John Rizzo at Bogies:

And then there were 12! Welcome aboard Bob, last time I saw you was in Frisco in a bar on Taylor Street, 1964, 65? Jack Cooney sent you in to beat me on a bar rag. It took you a while, but you finally got there, I air barreled you the last game for $50.00 and the only real winner was the bar table, it got most of the money in quarters! You still holding the cue all the way back on the butt?

Looking forward to seeing you again, it's been awhile!

Jeff

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Bob Osborn aka Black Bart wants to play in it. What does he need to do?

I heard he still hits em pretty good. I played him in the late 60's/early 70's at Five Points Bowl in El Monte, CA getting the call 8.

He missed an easy 8 ball hill/hill and hung it up to lose the set. He was steamed and took off outside. I took the up $$, put away my cue and sat down thinking he was done. He came back and said 'What are you doing, we aren't done yet'. We kept playing and he ended up with the $$.

He will be a welcome addition. We have to show these guys the old boys can still play some.:D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
And then there were 12! Welcome aboard Bob, last time I saw you was in Frisco in a bar on Taylor Street, 1964, 65? Jack Cooney sent you in to beat me on a bar rag. It took you a while, but you finally got there, I air barreled you the last game for $50.00 and the only real winner was the bar table, it got most of the money in quarters! You still holding the cue all the way back on the butt?

Looking forward to seeing you again, it's been awhile!

Jeff

Bob said to just send that $ 50 for the last game to me... P.M. me for my address :D:D:lol

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bill I., if you haven't already done so, how about giving Buddy Hall a call to ask if he'd like to play. Nick V. is not old enough to play. What about Dick Lane? He used to play most of the senior events.

Now that I realize I have no chance of cashing, due to the probable entry of some of the better players-- bring 'em ALL on...:D

~Doc

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
How about the Great Edwin Kelly, he is 77 I think. Billy I you know E.K. tell him to get in stroke and try to win it. No Excuses

bstroud

Verified Member
Jeff I would love to come but I can't leave my wife or my dog right now.

I know it will greet fun.

Bill S.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Jeff I would love to come but I can't leave my wife or my dog right now.

I know it will greet fun.

Bill S.

Hopefully things will work out for the best Bill and you can come, we'd like to see you again and share some old stories. I know you have a million good ones about times long past and it would be great fun having a few beers and listening to them.

October is a ways off, I know you'll show if it's possible. Good luck with all and God bless.

Jeff