Final day to a great tournament

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
The match between Reyes and Smith was unbelievable, best race to three I ever watched. Today is the final day to the best one pocket tournament ever. Reyes plays VanBoening, the winner of that match will then play the "young gun" Danny Smith for the title of the Make It Happen one pocket event. I expect another day of great one pocket, please if at all possible tune in to " Accustats online" buy the stream (what ever the cost) and watch the finale to a great tournament.

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The match between Reyes and Smith was unbelievable, best race to three I ever watched. Today is the final day to the best one pocket tournament ever. Reyes plays VanBoening, the winner of that match will then play the "young gun" Danny Smith for the title of the Make It Happen one pocket event. I expect another day of great one pocket, please if at all possible tune in to " Accustats online" buy the stream (what ever the cost) and watch the finally to a great tournament.

Dr. Bill

It is only $15 for the day streamed by Accustats:

http://www.accu-stats.com/liveppv.html

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
The match between Reyes and Smith was unbelievable, best race to three I ever watched. Today is the final day to the best one pocket tournament ever. Reyes plays VanBoening, the winner of that match will then play the "young gun" Danny Smith for the title of the Make It Happen one pocket event. I expect another day of great one pocket, please if at all possible tune in to " Accustats online" buy the stream (what ever the cost) and watch the finale to a great tournament.

Dr. Bill

Why is it whenever Ive heard you or Danny say this, Efren is involved?
Yes a great match. The best investment I made this year.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Great Matches - GOOD for Onepocket's Popularity

Great Matches - GOOD for Onepocket's Popularity

Watched all four evening matches. What great onepocket. Efren confirmed my belief that he is the greatest, ever since I first saw him in Houston(Cesar Morales). I believe all of us are lucky to witness this time in pool. Billy, I also would put you at the top of commentators.