Congatulations, US Open One Pocket

yobagua

I was impressed!!!!!!

I was impressed!!!!!!

While I only spent 3 days in Vegas it was a real thrill to see such fine one pocket. I surely wont miss the next one. Not only that, Mark Griffin has made the tournament real player friendly. Setting up all kinds of mini tournaments and a variety of games. His staff were very professional and friendly. When I went over to a staff member to congratulate him and his efforts and please send the word up the chain of command, he went over and got Mark himself. Mark spent a few moments to tell me himself what he had hopes for. I hope he can find what is really needed and that is deep pockets by some company or sponsor. Only through bigger prize money can this tournament really succeed. This is IMHO what the BCA should be doing. Actively developing the billiards scene by demanding excellence in the field through competition. Not some phony commercial elitist field of stars but one that supports the real pool enthusiasts need for participation. Thanks to Mark and his staff. Thanks to Greg Sullivan and Diamond tables.