My fouls dont count

t-dog

Verified Member
Lets say I am playing 8-8 but my fouls don't count. The count is 7-7 and he locks the last ball deep in his pocket. What do I do. If I scratch how many balls come or does he simply win the game.

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
You are screwed

You are screwed

t-dog said:
Lets say I am playing 8-8 but my fouls don't count. The count is 7-7 and he locks the last ball deep in his pocket. What do I do. If I scratch how many balls come or does he simply win the game.

Since nothing you do constitutes a foul which allows the ball to be spotted I would say he wins. You better try your best to corner hook him.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
You lose

You lose

t-dog said:

You lose if it is the game ball. Any ball of his that you make and scratch on he gets to keep. It's the only real disadvantage of "scratches dont count."
Old school pool. Bank on, brother!
the Beard

t-dog

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
You lose if it is the game ball. Any ball of his that you make and scratch on he gets to keep. It's the only real disadvantage of "scratches dont count."
Old school pool. Bank on, brother!
the Beard

Thanks guys, Freddy, I love the old school stories from your bank book.