Official Entry Thread for 2017 onepocket.org Tourney

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Here is the official thread for the sign-ups for the 2nd annual onepocket.org tournament that will take place at Chris’s Billiards June 16th-18th.

Steve has already done a great job of explaining the format and stipulations in the Sticky thread here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12921

The tournament did fill up fast last with verified members but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

I will be keeping a spreadsheet of paid entrants and arrival times and updating it on the site every few days.

When payment is made regardless if it is via PayPal or check, I will need your full name, USERNAME and estimated arrival so the spreadsheet is accurate. We will also be printing name tags for everyone with both your username and full name on it to wear for at least the first day of the tournament so we know who everyone is.

Please also let me know when you anticipate arriving in Chicago for the tournament

- Green Fees will be paid onsite at Chris’s.

- Payment for the $100 entry fee is as follows:

- Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

Mathew Hilton
14860 Danville Ave W.
Rosemount, MN 55068

PayPal should be sent as Friends and Family to mathew.hilton@gmail.com

I will also be working on getting shirt sizes and style (polo or t-shirt) for each member that would like one as well. If you could include that in the notes with payment, that would save some time as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Matt (mhilton777)

Attendee list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JEYpim0k0KSqUsWGX4YTRyxzYAqxFcQATOpHBS6bM3s/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
If its convenient for you and you have a price on shirts we could send all the money together. I also assume we are going to pay our greens fees onsite?

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
If its convenient for you and you have a price on shirts we could send all the money together. I also assume we are going to pay our greens fees onsite?

I will know the prices on the shirts after we get a design put together. Last year I covered the cost of the shirts and just had everyone pay me at the tourney.

Green fees will be paid onsite.

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
Matt

PayPal indicates that it did go through. Email address was correct. i have the conf#. They say that it will appear on your acct today sometime.

Nick

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I just so happened to have $100 sitting in my PayPal--thanks Orcollo! I'm registered, see ya'll in June.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
FYI I use Paypal to collect my website payments. The last 4 days money doesn't show up right away (sometimes a few hours) and email or text notifications of funds received sometimes don't show up for a few days. They had this same problem about 6 months ago and it took them about a week to get it sorted out.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
FYI I use Paypal to collect my website payments. The last 4 days money doesn't show up right away (sometimes a few hours) and email or text notifications of funds received sometimes don't show up for a few days. They had this same problem about 6 months ago and it took them about a week to get it sorted out.

Thanks for the heads up John. The first 4 came through immediately and nothing new has shown up. I guess I will wait it out and the link to the attendees spreadsheet that is included in the first post will be updated when they show up in PayPal.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Thanks for the heads up John. The first 4 came through immediately and nothing new has shown up. I guess I will wait it out and the link to the attendees spreadsheet that is included in the first post will be updated when they show up in PayPal.

Glad i could help. Normally its almost immediately.They will most likely show up in a few hours.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Another payment sent!

Welcome to the forums RickC!

Please don't take my word as the gospel here but not only will you have to get verified member status (which basically means you are a real person and not just a screen name). You can usually achieve this by meeting anyone of us in person or if there is another verified member who can vouch for you.

Also, not sure how Steve plans on doing it this year, but I think last year you had to have a certain amount of posts or at least be involved more in the discussions.

Again, not sure on both of the above points, but something you will want to check in on. Either way, welcome to the site and hope we to get to know you better!