Posters For Members Tournament

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
It looks like we will fill up early and we have plenty of time to put it together and if I can get RedCard to help again, we can put together a poster of the event with all the players picture on it and each player can have one to take home.

We did this for the senior events at Bogies and everyone seemed to like it.

Let me know if this is something we would like to do. All I have to do is get a picture from each player emailed or texted to me.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I was already working on one Hendy but I am not too far into it if RedCard or anyone else wants to take it on. I did the one last year for the members only tourney (on the home page of the 1p.org website) and used one of those template sites which I was using again. I had thought about the photos but figured to get 32 pics on the poster they will be pretty small and not much else would fit but i could be wrong.

We almost have the logo finalized so whoever does it, we want to make sure to include it on the flyer.

I will wait to hear back before I do anymore on the flyer - just let me know.

EDIT: In fact, it would be 1 less thing on my plate if he or someone else does want to do it :)

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I was already working on one Hendy but I am not too far into it if RedCard or anyone else wants to take it on. I did the one last year for the members only tourney (on the home page of the 1p.org website) and used one of those template sites which I was using again. I had thought about the photos but figured to get 32 pics on the poster they will be pretty small and not much else would fit but i could be wrong.

We almost have the logo finalized so whoever does it, we want to make sure to include it on the flyer.

I will wait to hear back before I do anymore on the flyer - just let me know.

EDIT: In fact, it would be 1 less thing on my plate if he or someone else does want to do it :)

I will check with Chuck S (RedCard) and see if he wants to get involved. I will check and see if he can get 32 pics in around the logo if he wants to do it. We made an 11 x 17 for both tournaments but did not have 32 pics.

Plenty of time either way. I will post a copy of the one we made to take a look at.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Poster

Poster

Here is a pic of last years Super Seniors Poster. Might be a little busy with 32 pics. That many pictures would take a lot of room and depend on the size of the logo. I will have to wait til I hear from RedCard and see what Steve and Cin Kid think.

Attachments

• Super-Final-LowRez.jpg
    Super-Final-LowRez.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 1