Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2014, 08:26 AM

Default Jeff Gates Greatest Trick Shots

Steve,

I sent you a private message, but didn't see it in my messages sent, so here goes again. You helped me with my link to You Tube, and I was wondering if I could make that link the first one people see when they click on the message link with the title of Jeff Gates Greatest Trick Shots. Now I notice that everyone's comments come first. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks for your help.

Diane D.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane D. View Post
Steve,

I sent you a private message, but didn't see it in my messages sent, so here goes again. You helped me with my link to You Tube, and I was wondering if I could make that link the first one people see when they click on the message link with the title of Jeff Gates Greatest Trick Shots. Now I notice that everyone's comments come first. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks for your help.

Diane D.
I don't think I can rearrange the posts. However, the order in which they are viewed is actually a user preference. If you are not logged in or are not a member, I think you always see the oldest first, progressing on through to end with the newest. However, once you are a member, I believe the default is to see the newest posts first, progressing backwards to the oldest. The reason for that is, that if you already a member, the presumption is that you have already been doing some reading, so the default is set up to highlight the newest posts that you have not yet read. People who visit often probably prefer that (to see the newest first). I do know some people still like to see the oldest first -- to each his own, lol.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:27 PM

Default Your Response

Steve,

Thanks for your response. I guess that makes sense, although, I would prefer to have videos or the important info first. Oh well, a matter of preference.

We'll be posting more soon. Thanks for your help.

Diane D.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane D. View Post
AMAZING! The Greatest Trick Shots by Jeff Gates made at Chris' Billiards in Chicago are on You Tube now. Please let me know what you think--like, leave a comment, and subscribe. These are the beginning of more to come. Click on the link below the box to watch.
...and we are sure looking forward to watching this progress to yet more balls pocketed in one shot!!

PS to Diane, this would be considered a little "bump" -- perfectly acceptable when necessary
Old 09-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Verified Member

That's an astounding shot! He really had to smack it to generate enough speed to impart to the other balls; at least as much force used as for a break shot. Notice how the CB jumps off the foot rail. Really something...

~Doc

Tags
greatest trick shots, jeff gates