Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 HOLE NUT View Post
When you get home we need to spar since you are the only player FROM within 300 miles of us that don't need THE NUTS when you play.
Do you read this Col. Bille

Ryan, hope you're home safe and soon, enjoyed our game last year, hope to see you soon.

Rodney Stephens.
(e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working
Old 10-02-2016, 06:11 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 HOLE NUT View Post
When you get home we need to spar since you are the only player FROM within 300 miles of us that don't need THE NUTS when you play.
Jason, sounds like a plan. I'm sure it'll be a few weeks after I get home before I hit a ball as my little boy and fiance will have my time booked for awhile. Even my mom has threatened to nail my feet to the ground once I get back home to MS.

Being gone for a good little while definitely helps you see what your priorities are. Of course, family is the clear cut winner as it should be but pool (obviously I'm talking about one pocket where 'real' pool is concerned) is definitely high on my priority list. I've always enjoyed our games as I feel that our "styles" are very similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by androd View Post
Ryan, hope you're home safe and soon, enjoyed our game last year, hope to see you soon.
Thanks Rod, I really enjoyed playing you also. I can only hope that I shoot anywhere near your speed when I'm closer to your age. You're a pretty cool guy and next time I get in your neck of the woods, I'll definitely give you a holler whether to give it another go for a couple hrs or just to BS some (preferably both at the same time, lol).

And Col Billie, looking forward to playing some more on your table. You've got a great setup and you're a pretty damn cool guy too!

Ryan
Old 10-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Verified Member

Ryan, glad to hear that you're heading home to Meridian, Miss.-- the birthplace of the great Jimmy Rodgers (the father of country music), and streets laid out like spaghetti.

Presumably there's not been much happening at Skeeter's since it changed hands awhile back. I haven't been there in over a year. But Bille's table and mine are always available. And Bille has cocktails...

Hope to see you one day soon.

~Doc
Old 10-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheCloudzzz View Post
And Col Billie, looking forward to playing some more on your table. You've got a great setup and you're a pretty damn cool guy too!

Ryan
Obviously a poor judge of character. He'll beat you like a stubborn mule and laugh at you when you run out of money.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:11 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
Obviously a poor judge of character. He'll beat you like a stubborn mule and laugh at you when you run out of money.
I've had so much practice paying off that I have faith that I can handle it, lol. And people that have seen me play end up laughing a lot of the time so that won't be anything new either!

Ryan
Old 10-03-2016, 04:29 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
...But Bille's table and mine are always available...[/SIZE][/FONT]
Doc, if you're not careful, I'm going to take you up on your offer one of these days! It's a damn shame about Skeeter's but oh well. With offers to play on your table and Billie's, I'm good to go! Hope all is well.

Ryan