Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2019, 04:39 PM

When is Nex one pocket Tournament.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:13 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikerunnels View Post
When is Nex one pocket Tournament.
hi ike
maybe you could participate on the site some
rather than only look to when you can beat us for the prize money
no disrespect intended
hope you understand where i am coming from
Old 06-20-2019, 07:21 PM
Verified Member

ike
i saw your posts in the wwyd thread
thanks for participating....
larry
Old 06-20-2019, 07:30 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Dean View Post
Hello gang, this is Dean Ragland. I have been busy working for many years and very rarely posted anything in a long while or even played pool. I recently had gotten a call from my friend Robert Newkirk telling me about a one pocket tournament in Pennsylvania. Well I went and I played in it. Boy I sure knew where I stood when I started hitting balls. Whew! I’ve been out of the game too long to compete. I’ll get back to playing and see if it comes back to me. I look forward to playing youse guys soon.
Welcome Dean. But your play reminds me of someone, I just can't place who. ������ It was nice getting to know you in Philly, this is Dave Gross if you don't know.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:33 PM

Nick Dudek from Waveland MS
Old 07-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Verified Member

Default welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npd12814 View Post
Nick Dudek from Waveland MS
Welcome to the forums Nick. Tell us a little about yourself. I'm John, a beekeeper from Kentucky.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:41 AM
Verified Member

welcome nick
enjoy the site
larry
Old 07-05-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Welcome to the forums Nick. Tell us a little about yourself. I'm John, a beekeeper from Kentucky.
I work construction and mostly play on bar tables out of convenience, but have become addicted to one pocket. Trying to learn anything and everything I can.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:28 AM

Default New here

Hello all, just registered last month and finally have a chance to introduce myself. My name is Joseph, I'm from Du Quoin Illinois and have been playing one pocket since I was a teenager, 41 now. Glad to see this site and the forum. I'm sure there is a ton of information here on the game. I see you're having a tournament in October, unfortunately, it looks like I won't qualify time wise. I was referred to the site by 1holenut. I used to play with him and Mike Surber when I lived on the coast. Now I play most of my one pocket in Metropolis Illinois with Buddy Hall and the crew at Sully's. Well, I'm sure I'll be active here in the future, after all, I don't get much one pocket action around here, so I'll have to live vicariously through this site. Maybe I'll come watch in October. Southaven is only 3.5 hours south of me.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:49 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonit68 View Post
Hello all, just registered last month and finally have a chance to introduce myself. My name is Joseph, I'm from Du Quoin Illinois and have been playing one pocket since I was a teenager, 41 now. Glad to see this site and the forum. I'm sure there is a ton of information here on the game. I see you're having a tournament in October, unfortunately, it looks like I won't qualify time wise. I was referred to the site by 1holenut. I used to play with him and Mike Surber when I lived on the coast. Now I play most of my one pocket in Metropolis Illinois with Buddy Hall and the crew at Sully's. Well, I'm sure I'll be active here in the future, after all, I don't get much one pocket action around here, so I'll have to live vicariously through this site. Maybe I'll come watch in October. Southaven is only 3.5 hours south of me.
Glad you joined up. I didnt know you knew Jason. I'm the tournament director for Southaven so come down and hang with us. John and Tracy from Cape are members and entered too..This is Colorado who runs Sullys one pocket BTW...lol