Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2019, 10:05 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Guy happens to wake up at 4:44 in the morning on his birthday on 4-4. He thinks this is just a coincidence until a lot of strange things happen that day. He checks his bank account at breakfast and sure there happens to be a balance of 444.44. Weird! He checks the mail and there is a random rebate check for 44 dollars!
Well this goes on all morning, he's seeing 4's everywhere. Being a gambler he sees a opportunity to have a great day if these 4's keep happening. So he calls a cab and goes to the bank. The darn cab is even #4...lol
So he withdraws 444 dollars and instructs the cab to go to the track. Not wanting to break his streak, he enters through gate # 4, goes to window #4 and bets 444 dollars on the 4 horse in the 4th race.

Moral to the story... The horse finished 4th
Heres a similar story. I was 22 years old and getting married in a week or 2. I go to bed and have a very powerful dream about me stealing a big diamond. When I wake up I can't stop thinking about the dream. My plan for the day was to get the newspaper and find a job, which my bride to be had explained to me was a requirement for married people. Anyway I stop into the store that I used to hang out at, I eat some breakfast and Im off to an interview. The diamond dream keeps popping into my mind and I decide Ive got to look up "diamonds" in the dream book to get a good number to play. The interview went nowhere and I return home forgetting the dream book. I sit down to watch tv and I watch a movie with Edward G Robinson and the basis of the movie was stealing a diamond. Naturally I go back to the store, get the dream book and find the number for diamonds is 808.
Just at that time one of the guys who owned the store says to someone he's talking to on the phone "8080". When he hangs up I of course ask what the 8080 was about and he said it was part of a phone number. I bet 808.
That night Im at home with my parents and the phone rings and I before they answer the phone i tell them I just hit the number. They laugh and then Big John gives me the good news a $1000.win. It was hugh because it brought my total bankroll up tp $1050. Its crazy but till this day I see the number 808 everywhere.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:19 AM
Verified Member

Default Beginners Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappo View Post
Heres a similar story. I was 22 years old and getting married in a week or 2. I go to bed and have a very powerful dream about me stealing a big diamond. When I wake up I can't stop thinking about the dream. My plan for the day was to get the newspaper and find a job, which my bride to be had explained to me was a requirement for married people. Anyway I stop into the store that I used to hang out at, I eat some breakfast and Im off to an interview. The diamond dream keeps popping into my mind and I decide Ive got to look up "diamonds" in the dream book to get a good number to play. The interview went nowhere and I return home forgetting the dream book. I sit down to watch tv and I watch a movie with Edward G Robinson and the basis of the movie was stealing a diamond. Naturally I go back to the store, get the dream book and find the number for diamonds is 808.

Just at that time one of the guys who owned the store says to someone he's talking to on the phone "8080". When he hangs up I of course ask what the 8080 was about and he said it was part of a phone number. I bet 808.

That night Im at home with my parents and the phone rings and I before they answer the phone i tell them I just hit the number. They laugh and then Big John gives me the good news a $1000.win. It was hugh because it brought my total bankroll up tp $1050. Its crazy but till this day I see the number 808 everywhere.

Wow. Thatís a great story, Keith!
Old 06-25-2019, 01:08 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappo View Post
Cool story Keith. My number is 1208, it pops up all the time. It started in middle school as our street address was 1208 Blanchard, then had a apartment that was 1208 which i didn't realize until later. I dated a woman for years whose birthday was 1208. Then back in Colorado my last phone digits were 1208 for years and friends knew me for a certain reason as 1208 if they wanted to buy a treat... Still comes up all the time. I can wake up at 12:08 or glance at the clock for the first time all day and its 12:08...lol
I'm thinking one day it will mean something. I just hope its something good and not my last breath Maybe i should try a pick 4 or something
Old 06-25-2019, 03:12 PM
Verified Member

my favorite number right now is 3-2....as in the third race, second horse, $20 place that pays $58.....

Name:  20190625_140200.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  63.2 KB

(not beginners luck )
Old 06-25-2019, 03:23 PM
Verified Member

Default Beginners Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
my favorite number right now is 3-2....as in the third race, second horse, $20 place that pays $58.....

Attachment 24643

(not beginners luck )

Miller!!!! 👍👍👍
Old 06-25-2019, 03:30 PM
Verified Member

Quote:

Attachment 24643

(not beginners luck )
Its amazing how the rich just keep getting RICHER!! Let it ride, baby.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:18 PM
Verified Member

Quote:

Attachment 24643

(not beginners luck )
Like printing your own money ain't it.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:30 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Like printing your own money ain't it.
got here late. having a pretty good day so far....

Name:  20190625_143730.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  66.9 KB

Name:  20190625_145645.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  75.3 KB

Name:  20190625_150533.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  52.5 KB

eight horse in the fifth paid at $66

Old 06-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Verified Member

Can anyone just go there and do that at anytime ?

Rodney Stephens.
(e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working
Old 06-26-2019, 11:51 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by androd View Post
Can anyone just go there and do that at anytime ?
Depends how long it's been since you've been in the Confessional.