Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-26-2018, 04:25 PM
jrhendy's Avatar
jrhendy jrhendy is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Placerville, CA
Posts: 4,413
Default Brackets for Bogies Seniors

https://challonge.com/7w8xmcjg
__________________
JOHN HENDERSON
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-27-2018, 01:12 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,293
Default

Thanks for the brackets John and enjoyed your commentary. Good luck in your early match.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2018, 07:33 AM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,000
Default Brackets for Bogies Seniors

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Thanks for the brackets John and enjoyed your commentary. Good luck in your early match.


I second that. Thanks John. We were listening 👂🏻
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2018, 05:42 AM
Jeff sparks Jeff sparks is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,911
Default

I left at 6:15 PM with Herchick playing Ike to see who would play Sammy Jones on the 1 loss side... Billy I. was down 2/0 playing Bastrop ( James Davis Sr. ) for the hot seat... so there were 5 players left in it at 6:15, Billy I., James Davis Sr., Bob Herchick, Ike Runnels, and Sammy Jones...

Just wondering how late it went and the order of finish... anybody know the final results?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2018, 07:01 AM
Jimmy B's Avatar
Jimmy B Jimmy B is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff sparks View Post
I left at 6:15 PM with Herchick playing Ike to see who would play Sammy Jones on the 1 loss side... Billy I. was down 2/0 playing Bastrop ( James Davis Sr. ) for the hot seat... so there were 5 players left in it at 6:15, Billy I., James Davis Sr., Bob Herchick, Ike Runnels, and Sammy Jones...

Just wondering how late it went and the order of finish... anybody know the final results?


James Davis won the hot seat... Ike beat Sammy Jones... Then Ike beat Dr. Bill in a marathon at Three thirty AM, my time.. That left Ike and James and they cut the fukkking stream off, so I had to watch movies..
__________________
"Born Into This"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-29-2018, 08:36 AM
sneakynito's Avatar
sneakynito sneakynito is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
James Davis won the hot seat... Ike beat Sammy Jones... Then Ike beat Dr. Bill in a marathon at Three thirty AM, my time.. That left Ike and James and they cut the fukkking stream off, so I had to watch movies..
Ughhhh why did the stream cut off!?
I was already committed.

Who won!!??
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-29-2018, 09:16 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,293
Default

I'll bet they chopped it...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-29-2018, 09:30 AM
TWO PICKS TWO PICKS is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 224
Default

I guess no one is going to post who won it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-29-2018, 09:41 AM
Texas Carom Club's Avatar
Texas Carom Club Texas Carom Club is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
I'll bet they chopped it...
What does that mean?
__________________
3 cushion has killed carom
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-29-2018, 09:44 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,293
Default

It means they most likely split the money without playing it out for first and second.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.