Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2018, 11:12 AM
Verified Member

Default One Pocket Tourney @ CA Billiards

$2,500 added on Dec 15/16. This will be a good one with free stream from POV for their 7th Anniversary Tournament.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2018, 11:00 PM
Verified Member

Yup, should be a good one. Any idea on who's already signed up?
Old 12-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister View Post
Yup, should be a good one. Any idea on who's already signed up?
I doubt it will get the big boys like we do on the West Coast Swing in July because it is one pocket only with a small $400 added single elimination 9 ball on Friday night, but we will get the West Coast players and probably drag a few in from Las Vegas and maybe Arizona.

I will check with Chris and try and get a list together and post it here.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:28 AM
Verified Member

Heard Oscar D will be there looking for action. I'm thinking he's entered in the tourney too.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P00lh0li0 View Post
Heard Oscar D will be there looking for action. I'm thinking he's entered in the tourney too.
He is usually there with his dad, Ernesto. I would make the top three that I know will be there, John Schmidt, Oscar and Amar Kang. Bob Herchik from Vegas came in 2nd to Dennis Orcullo at the West Coast Swing a couple of years ago, so he is a contender if he shows up, and our own Baby Huey (Jerry Matchin) usually makes these and would be right up there.

I would not be surprised to see some of the Northwest players here either. They have closed down the two top pool rooms up there, Malarkey’s in Tacoma and Golden Fleece in Seattle, so some of those guys might come to get their one pocket fix.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhendy View Post
He is usually there with his dad, Ernesto. I would make the top three that I know will be there, John Schmidt, Oscar and Amar Kang. Bob Herchik from Vegas came in 2nd to Dennis Orcullo at the West Coast Swing a couple of years ago, so he is a contender if he shows up, and our own Baby Huey (Jerry Matchin) usually makes these and would be right up there.

I would not be surprised to see some of the Northwest players here either. They have closed down the two top pool rooms up there, Malarkey’s in Tacoma and Golden Fleece in Seattle, so some of those guys might come to get their one pocket fix.
I am going to this tournament I don't go to many but this looks like fun and everyone wants to play me for the $