Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Verified Member

Default Aw, Billy

you don't even know my sister. But, read this guy's post. He's up only a little, and he wants to make it closer than that. I don't believe he wants to win any money from the old man. Good for him. My way will do it, and they can continue to gamble - after a fashion.

I remember two guys who bowled that way on their lunch hour, four times a week for years. They gave it their best shot every day. Come to think of it, they were both doctors, like you. Well, sort of . . .

Be well
An old man
Old 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapros View Post
you don't even know my sister. But, read this guy's post. He's up only a little, and he wants to make it closer than that. I don't believe he wants to win any money from the old man. Good for him. My way will do it, and they can continue to gamble - after a fashion.

I remember two guys who bowled that way on their lunch hour, four times a week for years. They gave it their best shot every day. Come to think of it, they were both doctors, like you. Well, sort of . . .

Be well
An old man
You do have a solution, I was just trying to make a game where it would be a tighter fit without giving one player the best of it every other game. More of a suspenseful battle, don't you think?

Dr. Bill