Bank Pool Tournament (Dec. 10th & 11th 2011) @ Red Shoes Billiards

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a 2 day BANK POOL TOURNAMENT. $50 entry fee (green fee included), $500 added money (based on a full field), double elimination. 12:00 pm (noon) sign up. ***CALCUTTA*** Contact: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700) website: redshoesbilliards.com

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
OK....Here is my problem with the size of the field. Even though this tournament is planned as a 2 day (Saturday & Sunday) tournament. If we get everybody THERE and Signed up by noon on Saturday. I run the CALCUTTA, have the players meeting and the draw...with LUCK we are hitting the first ball by 1:00 PM (maybe 1:30PM). I have 15 Gold Crowns, "IF" I let more than 30 players in the field, I have at least 2 players that do not hit their first ball (in the tournament) until 3:00 PM (maybe 3:30PM) BECAUSE I don't have enough tables to get EVERYBODY playing their first round at the 1:00PM start time. Soooo, I limit the field to 30. That gives 2 byes in the first round. I need 14 tables then for the first round. Based on a "FULL" field of "30"....I plan to suspend play when we have our final 8 players (which according to my calculations should be around 10:30 PM or 11:00PM). These final 8 WILL be in the "money". That will allow the gamblers TIME to match up on Saturday night. Play will resume early Sunday afternoon for those already in the "cash". Now last tournament (One Pocket), we did NOT have a full field (23 instead of 30) and I put it to the players (via vote) to "IRON MAN" it (play it straight through). If for some reason we are in a "short" field in the Bank Pool Tournament...the same option (vote) will take place. I would LOVE to have a 60-70 or 80+ player field in Bank or One Pocket Tournaments but....the size of my room and time limits prevents me from just signing up players until there ain't no more. I AM working a BIG BOY high stakes tournament for BANK and ONE POCKET for late next year (not at my place) that will allow ALL the players that are willing to enter to compete. So as for NOW please get your entry fees in to assure yourself a spot because the field is "LIMITED" to the first 30 (PAID) entries

Worm

Verified Member
Im Here

Im Here

Hey Red Shoes...

This is the Worm...please mark me as paid. I will leave it there on Sunday when I get off with Richard.

I want in please.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
WOW.... Now I have one of my guys (employee), sending me messages VIA OnePocket.org (what next? LOL) Happy Thanksgiving....OK Worm...you are on the paid list.

dmgwalsh

Verified Member
Bump for next Saturday

Bump for next Saturday

Anybody coming up for this tournament?

John Brumback

Verified Member
I'll be there.Looking forward to It too.Good poolroom with lots of good players and good people.I had a ball last time I was there.
Good food and drinks also.See ya'll over there.John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Lookout!!

Lookout!!

Lookout Redshoes!! Truman's coming with us:lol The poolroom just got loud.: sorry hehe.
Listen to what he told a great big heavy set fat guy the other week In Cincy.
"hey Bob, grab a couple chairs and have a seat with us" They said the place fell out laughing.Only Truman haha.John B.