efren shane #1632

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i guess efren knows his limitations ...:rolleyes:and did Not bank the one ball...:eek:
he hit the right side of the 8 came off the side rail and buried shane in the stack
PRESERVING HIS POSITION
he went on to win the game and match
needing to win 3 games in a row as shane had taken a 2-0 lead in games
es11.jpg

es12.jpg

es13.jpg

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
efren shane #1632

Thanks Larry. Good one. That is a good shot to have. Hopefully I will remember it (and use it on Darmoose tomorrow lol).

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Thanks Larry. Good one. That is a good shot to have. Hopefully I will remember it (and use it on Darmoose tomorrow lol).

You'll need more than memory... that takes a perfect hit after figuring out the perfect angle and english. :eek:

Don't try this at home. :)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I shoot this often, there's no kiss. Inside English to taste.
Rod.

Great if you can do it, but I wouldn't try it with other good shots, IMO, available. There's not a very big target in the stack here... need to hit at least half of the 3 on one side or the other, and that's accuracy I couldn't count on.

One more on my list of shots I need to practice... I think it'll be #734. :eek:

John Brumback

Verified Member
i'm far from the top tiers :p on the site, but it's what danny harriman calls a "pop out shot" (off the rail). elevating center ball twists it. there is an accustats dvd where cole dickson just drills several during a match.
:)

but, here is another way to hit em' that some chump put out there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtEp0xVP7w0

feel free to chime in and educate us brumback....

:)

Ooook:D,The one can be banked straight back but I do not think there is enough angle to get the cball back over to the side rail. You would have to blast it if there is.

As far as just making this bank shot,imo it helps to use about a half tip of left english.( this will in turn give you a bit more angle because you are now hitting the ob a hair thinner;)) Now here's another free tip for yous guys....:D This shot only works with a stun cball,the ob won't turn for some reason if you use draw or follow:frus You are welcome:lol JB

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Ooook:D,The one can be banked straight back but I do not think there is enough angle to get the cball back over to the side rail. You would have to blast it if there is.

As far as just making this bank shot,imo it helps to use about a half tip of left english.( this will in turn give you a bit more angle because you are now hitting the ob a hair thinner;)) Now here's another free tip for yous guys....:D This shot only works with a stun cball,the ob won't turn for some reason if you use draw or follow:frus You are welcome:lol JB

thanks for the tip john
gotta remember that..:)

keoneyo

Verified Member

I got to laugh when I hear an opponent say "The ball didn't turn like it was supposed to", blaming the table. I always say "You better get John Brumbacks dvd. In fact don't, its probably the equipment anyway". :lol