Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Verified Member

Default Who is going to the Derby? Check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
May I suggest Wednesday night at OUR HOF dinner?

Love you Steve but I fly out literally during the dinner on Wednesday so couldnít make it. .
Old 12-11-2018, 07:36 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Six days to play, alright Mitch. If we start off where we left, and add like we did, our last days matches will be for some serious, to me, dough.

I hope you make it. Letís battle.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:26 PM

I will be coming in the day before the Banks and leaving the morning after the 9 ball finals. I finally got a table here in Germany, so I expect to be fairly in stroke for Derby this year.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Verified Member

Default 2019 US Open 9 ball

I'll see ya guyz there 2020, going to Mandalay Bay in April 2019, and Griffs and the warmth. Round trip from CO $190 SW includes taxes. I'd go, but having no play time and being DEAD outta stroke, takes the fun right outta me. Mitch, go easy on the older guyz will ya
no link....

Last edited by Island Drive; 12-11-2018 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Verified Member

Not sure what days I will be there. Just found out I may need to be in Houston the week prior.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Verified Member

I plan on arriving at the Derby sometime Wednesday night for my contributions to the banks and one pocket tournaments. Unfortunately, I was just notified that my billionaire backer is buying an island in the Caribbean and won't be able to make it to the Derby this year. So I think I will wait until 2020 to come off my 50 year stall and win the whole thing! Please keep this information secret.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Verified Member

Should be there for the banks and 1 pocket. Willing to match up for $50 in banks and 1 hole
Old 12-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Administrator

The last few years there have enough of us there that for a number of days we have been able to grab a table in the action room in the morning (that's about the only time they are available), and swap players in and out continuously enough to keep it all day.

For more extended individual match-ups, the only thing that reliably works is to get one of the tournament tables late -- like 11 or 12 at night when they open up after the last tournament round. Then you can lock down all night if you want -- with the exception of the main room tables that get taken over by the nightly mini tournaments that DCC runs. There is always a Banks mini and a One Pocket mini too (One Pocket usually Tues night).
Old 12-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybanks View Post
Should be there for the banks and 1 pocket. Willing to match up for $50 in banks and 1 hole

You got action, KY. Letís do it. (Unless the original Kentucky shows up and locks me down heh)

Side note:apparently I only play guys with Kentucky somewhere in their name heh.

Last edited by Mkbtank; 12-12-2018 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:27 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
You got action, KY. Letís do it. (Unless the original Kentucky shows up and locks me down heh)

Side note:apparently I only play guys named with Kentucky somewhere in their name heh.
You got me! Looking forward to it