Las Vegas

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
tdietrich1972 & I will be leaving for Las Vegas on Wednesday and there for a week for the APA championships. Would love to get together with any other members who will be out there as well.

John

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
tdietrich1972 & I will be leaving for Las Vegas on Wednesday and there for a week for the APA championships. Would love to get together with any other members who will be out there as well.

John

I'll be there on the 14th to play the masters team. Took second last year but won it three times before. Will you still be there?

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
We leave that morning. Will be sorry to miss you. I watched your masters match on YouTube last year. Hope you make it as far again. Good luck!

baby huey

Verified Member
I'm also going to the APA Masters starting on Aug 14th. Frank, you told me you were retiring and I told you not to do so. I'm glad you listened to me. LOL.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I'm also going to the APA Masters starting on Aug 14th. Frank, you told me you were retiring and I told you not to do so. I'm glad you listened to me. LOL.

Yep, same thing I told my wife and then she looked at me in a strange way and said "and then what are you going to do? Good luck in Vegas Jerry.