Screwed up again !

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
Lenny, are you back from NY ? I spent more time in the Charlotte airport, (my stopover waiting to get to the frozen iceburg that Louisville turned out to be this year) than I did at the DCC.
Is Sweet Tooth open yet ? That will bring action to the West side. You may want to re-locate ?????

Charlotte Dick <---hates airport bars. The more I tip, the shorter they pour.
I will be back on tuesday my friend,perhaps we can get together and then get you out of the house for that drink you owe me,plus you have some rodents to skin at kolbys,namely muaz and ronn. :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
DO NOT fly USAir via Charlotte !!!

DO NOT fly USAir via Charlotte !!!

Fast Lenny said:
I will be back on tuesday my friend,perhaps we can get together and then get you out of the house for that drink you owe me,plus you have some rodents to skin at kolbys,namely muaz and ronn. :D

The "Terrorist" and the "Preacher" can come to my side of town and play on the new Diamond Pro's at Sweet Tooth's. It's opening soon I hear.
See you next week.

Dick <---remembers YOU owing him a drink.

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
SjDick, glad to hear you are home safely. Watch out for Lenny. I hear he went to some kind of pool school while in the Big Apple.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
The "Terrorist" and the "Preacher" can come to my side of town and play on the new Diamond Pro's at Sweet Tooth's. It's opening soon I hear.
See you next week.

Dick <---remembers YOU owing him a drink.
I will bring them over for a percentage and yes you do owe me a drink,you were pickled and gave up alittle too much weight to the Thumb at your house,we were supposed to go down the road to that bar but I was not going to carry you but next time I am bringing a wheelchair. :p

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
TWO PICKS said:
SjDick, glad to hear you are home safely. Watch out for Lenny. I hear he went to some kind of pool school while in the Big Apple.
I have been playing pretty well out here,one thing I noticed was the tables are faster then what I am used to at Kolbys but then again most places are. :)