For Artie

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Artie,

1. I learned a long time ago that a lot of message boards are about domination and pimping the other posters. It can get to you if you let it. Don't take it personally, the ones who make a habit of it show their own ass more than they show yours.

2. Please tell me if you were at a one pocket tournament a year or two ago in Detroit with Shawn George. Some guy was there saying he was you and I didn't believe him. Was that you? If so, I owe you an apology.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
petie said:
Artie,

1. I learned a long time ago that a lot of message boards are about domination and pimping the other posters. It can get to you if you let it. Don't take it personally, the ones who make a habit of it show their own ass more than they show yours.

2. Please tell me if you were at a one pocket tournament a year or two ago in Detroit with Shawn George. Some guy was there saying he was you and I didn't believe him. Was that you? If so, I owe you an apology.
No I havant been in DEtroite for at least 20 years or more. I was thier with black Harold and little jimmy. But I was theier another time with a card player and Marshall. If you know who I am talking about. He had a toples bar. But THat has happened to me in other spots were I guy said you want to play Artie some and I said how much will he bet and they guy told me He doesnt play for less then a hundred dollaers a game eight ball. And I said go ahead and call him. I will try him some. But I never told him That I was Artie. But that happened a lot sepecialy in the bars. But people say what comes to thier mind. But it was not me . And Little jimmy was a great hustler. I know I tought him to be one of the best. And he had a great win percentage. In pool And cards and scalping Hockey games for real big money. And He won about 4 hundred thousand dollaers scalping the hocky serious. And he sent me a peace of change because I should him how to manover the serious. And I should him how to hustle and middle games. But he ran into some bad luck with his girlfriend and a boy he thought was his son. And then he ended his life. But he was a great young hustler. And you had to be good to win the money in dEtroite. Because the took good care of the rail birds.