Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
big duck.jpg
Restrain your duck -- or wind up in court

Danny Cevallos said:
updated 7:47 AM EDT, Tue May 6, 2014

If your pet duck is abnormally dangerous, writes Danny Cevallos, you'll be held strictly liable for its behavior.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
A woman is suing for more than $250,000 due to attack by a duck
Danny Cevallos: The case highlights the standards applied when animals cause harm

(CNN) -- A Washington woman is suing her mother's neighbor in Oregon for more than $250,000 to compensate her for pain, suffering and other damages she alleges were inflicted during a traumatic ambush ... by a duck.

Sometimes I can't tell if I'm reading legit news or TheOnion:p.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I heard Clever Lou was going to sue the Duck also, -- for lack of support. (I didnt know they had gotten married.) In the same vein, Steve Booth is suing Clever Lou for the same thing -- lack of support. It seems ever since the Duck divorced him over "doggie-gate" he hasnt contributed a single line to the forum.:confused:

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I heard Clever Lou was going to sue the Duck also, -- for lack of support. (I didnt know they had gotten married.) In the same vein, Steve Booth is suing Clever Lou for the same thing -- lack of support. It seems ever since the Duck divorced him over "doggie-gate" he hasnt contributed a single line to the forum.:confused:

Beard

Those cases are due to be heard in Domestic Court next week. Judge Rover Canis presiding.

RedCard

Verified Member
Those cases are due to be heard in Domestic Court next week. Judge Rover Canis presiding.

Magistrate Mondo Caney will be hearing the preliminary motions. He's barely survived charges of bribery twice. Security will be confiscating any boxes suspected of containing Milkbone products at the courtroom door.

Attachments

• JudgeDog.jpg
    JudgeDog.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0