jeffs shot
jeff let everyone give their shot
i have a question for you before i will show your shot
jw1.jpg

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I believe he will bank the 5 and bump the 13 and leave the cue ball on the long rail. If he hits it well, he can make the 5 or leave it protected by the 2. If he makes the bank, he can choose to shoot the 2 and then deal with the two balls by Tom's pocket. Reasonable chance here for a good result.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
If he back cuts the 2, he has a chance to get safe or take the 2 balls out by Tom's hole but way too risky for me...

Depending on the angle I see at the table I am doing the same as Dick or John. I will bank the 15 out if I can get an angle to get below the 9 so he cant bank it back at his hole. Otherwise I am softly kicking at the 15 and making sure I tie those 2 balls up.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Can you avoid the kiss? I wanted to shoot that but thought the kiss was near certain.

jeff you will have to tell us
IF YOU REMEMBER.......:heh:heh:heh
what your plan was here
you did get a double kiss (i think )
it was an amazing shot
here is where the balls ended up.....:eek:
jw2.jpg

jw3.jpg

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I'm gonna plead the 5th Larry, anything I say might incriminate me...
I believe I was kicking deep behind the 15, drawing the CB and shooting with a fair amount of speed trying to move both balls outta his pocket area and over toward mine and it just turned out lucky the way they settled... I don't believe there was a kiss involved but I could be wrong about that...

:sorry but the shot wasn't anything artistic, just lucky... :)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
you did get a double kiss (i think )

here is where the balls ended up.....:eek:

I don't see any double kiss in your diagram.

The one I was talking about was crossing the 15 and having the CB kiss it as CB came off the long rail. I shoot that sometimes, but here I didn't know where any of the 3 balls involved might end up.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
wow! Lucky or not, heck of a shot Jeff :)

Yes it was. It reminded me of that shot Dr. Bill made against Josh to put that dagger deep into him at that last ppv I bought. I wonder if someone will post it. It was last game, last set right near the end...Dr. just said, Shit happens. It was good...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
What a shot, Jeff! Now Tom has a problem. This might be a rare instance where a jump shot would be good.:cool:

Do you remember what you did here, Tom? It's hard to tell what CB angle could be had off the 6 (?) ball; if it could be used to pocket the hanger, and have the CB bank off the far side rail to safety.

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
What a shot, Jeff! Now Tom has a problem. This might be a rare instance where a jump shot would be good.:cool:

Do you remember what you did here, Tom? It's hard to tell what CB angle could be had off the 6 (?) ball; if it could be used to pocket the hanger, and have the CB bank off the far side rail to safety.

~Doc

doc what would tom do will be next.....:)
stay tuned .....:D
for now lets ride jeffs shot alittle