Cheap flight to Derby

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Last year my flight (round trip) was 235, which I thought was great. I just booked this year's flights using kayak.com and my round trip flight was 171 bucks.! Woohoo! Now I have more money to lose to you mugs lol.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Now I have more money to lose to you mugs lol.

Yeah, I think I might as well make out my bank deposit slip now... how much you figure you'll be worth to me?

Figure 20 games at $20/game... I should be able to win at least 15... looks like about $200.

Sound about right to you?

(I'd probably accept any reasonable settlement offer... I wish we had a Pilgrim emoticon to show the humanitarian nature of my offer.) :heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Cheap flight to Derby

Yeah, I think I might as well make out my bank deposit slip now... how much you figure you'll be worth to me?

Figure 20 games at $20/game... I should be able to win at least 15... looks like about $200.

Sound about right to you?

(I'd probably accept any reasonable settlement offer... I wish we had a Pilgrim emoticon to show the humanitarian nature of my offer.) :heh

Absolutely John. At LEAST 200. I was thinking of a settlement but heck, let's play it out for laughs. Oh and remember, I usually only play decent the first 15 or 20 games, so don't give up early. Once I start losing I'm a through ticket. If I'm up remember, you'll get me the next game! 😇🤗.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Absolutely John. At LEAST 200. I was thinking of a settlement but heck, let's play it out for laughs. Oh and remember, I usually only play decent the first 15 or 20 games, so don't give up early. Once I start losing I'm a through ticket. If I'm up remember, you'll get me the next game! 😇🤗.

I appreciate such sound advice. Only a really honest guy would out himself like that, purely as a token of honor between friends.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Cheap flight to Derby

Of course. I'm Looking out for you man 😳

Seriously though.. I am thrilled to be booked! Both flight and room (Saturday till Wednesday). This year should be such a blast and a ton of laughs.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I appreciate such sound advice. Only a really honest guy would out himself like that, purely as a token of honor between friends.

Sorry John, but after I am through with Mitch, he wont want to play pool any longer. Stick around though, he may throw his cue away.:frus:frus