scott efren 53

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I like Jerry’s shot of kicking at the ball by Efrens hole. If you dig behind it, you have a chance of it coming off another ball and getting near/in your hole. If you mishit it and hit it thin going in, it still goes towards your hole and the cue ball comes uptable a little farther.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I like Jerry’s shot of kicking at the ball by Efrens hole. If you dig behind it, you have a chance of it coming off another ball and getting near/in your hole. If you mishit it and hit it thin going in, it still goes towards your hole and the cue ball comes uptable a little farther.

Not much wrong if you hit the back of the ball. Would like to two rail it and hit but even one rail would be productive.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
I think Scott shot the right shot. Like many pros, though, he attempted to do more than any of us would feel comfortable in attempting.

Looking at the "results of the shot" picture, I can't imagine anything more productive than having opened up all those balls near my hole and leaving the CB pinned against or close to the top right hand rail, and with less risk. After all, this is a WWYD and we mortals are well advised to consider risk of totally missing our shot. At least I am.

:D

Jim McCary

Verified Member
I think he shot the right shot too... For me I would have drawn the cb back to the end rail. I would not be comfortable with where the cb would stop going 3 rails like Scott.

Jim Mc

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Scott took the shot in which it was both close and easy to maneuver the cueball, which counts for something. With that thin of a cut/bank on the 2, the CB is going to come off the rail pretty hot, and he may have simply used a little too much left spin.

There are too many variables in the shot for me. I wouldn't be confident enough in the CB track so as to leave it safe. OTOH some of the other shots take pretty good eyesight, shooting off the rail that far away.....

~Doc

El Chapo

Verified Member
u dont have to do anything here just shoot that ball you are closest to, stick him on the rail and where he cant see the ball closest to your hole.